What's My IQ Tap the pail with water again answer cheat level 20 puzzle with question and solution, hint, clue, help and tips are written in the quote below. How to beat What's My IQ puzzle 20 Tap the pail with water again? Cheat solution and walkthrough guide for stage 20 question from the official game developer using cheats or cheat points for answers below will guide you on how to pass and solve this Tap the pail with water again puzzle level 20 in What's My IQ:

What's My IQ Stage 20 (Question 20):
Tap the pail with water again

What's My IQ Puzzle 20 Answer Cheat:
Invert your device (Device should be near perpendicular to the table, but upside down). Water will pour out of one of the pail. Then tap on that pail with water.
Besides What's My IQ Tap the pail with water again walkthrough guide of puzzle in What's My IQ question 20 stage 20 cheat answer on iPhone and iPad, you can view List of answers cheats for all questions and stages in What's My IQ including this puzzle cheat answer to question 20, stage 20, level 20, puzzle 20 as well as visit What's My IQ forum for further discussion.