What's My IQ Put some pepper on the soup answer cheat level 29 puzzle with question and solution, hint, clue, help and tips are written in the quote below. How to beat What's My IQ puzzle 29 Put some pepper on the soup? Cheat solution and walkthrough guide for stage 29 question from the official game developer using cheats or cheat points for answers below will guide you on how to pass and solve this Put some pepper on the soup puzzle level 29 in What's My IQ:

What's My IQ Stage 29 (Question 29):
Put some pepper on the soup

What's My IQ Puzzle 29 Answer Cheat:
Drag the Pepper bottle so that it is directly under the word 'soup' in instruction. Then invert and hold your device and shake device up and down to spray some pepper on 'soup'.
Besides What's My IQ Put some pepper on the soup walkthrough guide of puzzle in What's My IQ question 29 stage 29 cheat answer on iPhone and iPad, you can view List of answers cheats for all questions and stages in What's My IQ including this puzzle cheat answer to question 29, stage 29, level 29, puzzle 29 as well as visit What's My IQ forum for further discussion.