+ Register to Reply

Thread: What's My IQ Puzzle 41 - Help John! He forgotten to bring an umbrella Answer Cheat - What's My IQ? (View Game Forum)

What's My IQ Puzzle 41 - Help John! He forgotten to bring an umbrella Answer Cheat

What's My IQ Help John! He forgotten to bring an umbrella answer cheat level 41 puzzle with question and solution, hint, clue, help and tips are written in the quote below. How to beat What's My IQ puzzle 41 Help John! He forgotten to bring an umbrella? Cheat solution and walkthrough guide for stage 41 question from the official game developer using cheats or cheat points for answers below will guide you on how to pass and solve this Help John! He forgotten to bring an umbrella puzzle level 41 in What's My IQ:

What's My IQ Stage 41 (Question 41):
    Help John! He forgotten to bring an umbrella

What's My IQ Puzzle 41 Answer Cheat:
    Use 2 fingers to split the dark clouds. The rain will stop when the clouds are separated.
    Besides What's My IQ Help John! He forgotten to bring an umbrella walkthrough guide of puzzle in What's My IQ question 41 stage 41 cheat answer on iPhone and iPad, you can view List of answers cheats for all questions and stages in What's My IQ including this puzzle cheat answer to question 41, stage 41, level 41, puzzle 41 as well as visit What's My IQ forum for further discussion.

Omg the keys and the house are the traps....

+ Register to Reply