What's My IQ Open the safe box answer cheat level 49 puzzle with question and solution, hint, clue, help and tips are written in the quote below. How to beat What's My IQ puzzle 49 Open the safe box? Cheat solution and walkthrough guide for stage 49 question from the official game developer using cheats or cheat points for answers below will guide you on how to pass and solve this Open the safe box puzzle level 49 in What's My IQ:

What's My IQ Stage 49 (Question 49):
Open the safe box

What's My IQ Puzzle 49 Answer Cheat:
Tap on the 1st, 3rd and 5th black buttons then tap OPEN button. The solution is based on the rightful color of the white shapes. The heart and diamond are red in color on a poker card. The club is black but inverted.
Besides What's My IQ Open the safe box walkthrough guide of puzzle in What's My IQ question 49 stage 49 cheat answer on iPhone and iPad, you can view List of answers cheats for all questions and stages in What's My IQ including this puzzle cheat answer to question 49, stage 49, level 49, puzzle 49 as well as visit What's My IQ forum for further discussion.