+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW GAME - Treasure Island FREE TREASURE - Mirrorball Slots (View Game Forum)

NEW GAME - Treasure Island FREE TREASURE

Mirrorball Slots: NEW GAME - Treasure Island

FREE TREASURE http://bit.ly/CollectTreasure
    Ahoy Mirrorball Slots fans! Check out our BIGGEST and BEST slots game yet - Treasure Island. Get on your pirate ship and start collecting treasure chests of FREE COINS as you spin! Trigger the explosive Pirate Attack and watch your symbols ignite into WILDS and SUPER WILDS! Begin your adventure by collecting 1,000 FREE COINS above! Let the fun begin! Captain Ruby x

there is no way I will spend real money. you cant even win anything

I liked it! I don't have the big coins but.....

very good game too im addicted

I like the game...lost all my coins

was betting $1000 spins got a bonus and it gave me 9 free spins and got a few 5 of a kinds and all i got was $787 what a fucking rip off game.

terrible game had a bonus round won 68 , wow !! lost a bunch,,, bad bad game

thanks for the 8ball charm! I dont know why anyone would buy those charms u do not win anything on them at the bet size given. U guys need to loosen up your slots and give better daily free coins. What can we do with 400 or even 1000 for that matter? Charms need to be at a higher amount as well!

I will play for now but hope it pays better than the other games. I am close to giving up on Mirror Ball slots as winnins are rare and my

cool game........wish they'd make new one's more often!

YEAH finally..been waiting a long time for new game...Mirrorball Slots has always been horrible about their payouts...they will make you wait a long time and then give you huge payout..then take it away quickly...make you wait long time...give you huge payout...etc, etc.

me to the same fucking bullshit like the other mirroball slots !!!!!! IT JUST HAVE ONE GOAL ON THAT IT S BANKRUT !!!!!!!! mirroball SLUTS

Love Treasure Island. Exciting new game.

pay out is terrible....600,000 coins, I bet 12,500 and I was cleaned out in 2mn...! nice game, I would like it if it pays better.

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast