+ Register to Reply

Thread: Zombie Frontier Cheats & Tricks - Zombie Frontier (View Game Forum)

Zombie Frontier Cheats & Tricks

If you have tried or know any best working Zombie Frontier cheats, new version hack, cheat codes, unlimited money, cheat sheet, cash hack tool, Zombie Frontier hacked, cracked, latest bot program, mods, cheat engine download no survey, without virus and spyware free, you can share those Zombie Frontier hacks with us here, in the main forum of this game, or in the cheats and hack sub-forum.

Here is the link to Zombie Frontier cheats videos on YouTube for more additional Zombie Frontier hack, tricks, and cheats (if there isn't any relevant result, try changing the cheats to "hack", "cheat", or just search for the plain "Zombie Frontier" game title).

Note: All posts with illegal Zombie Frontier hack tools or survey sites will be deleted. Kindly report the bugs here for game developers to debug for best gameplay experience. You're welcomed to share useful Zombie Frontier tricks or legit cheats you've discovered in the game.
    Last edited by Online Ray; 03-26-2013 at 08:08 AM.

There isn't any cheats updated on YouTube yet and the link just perform a cheat search for Zombie Frontier on YouTube.

I have found an easy cheat that does not hack the game. It works on version 1.05 and have only tried it on the Galaxy S 3. I start by killing 1000 zombies to get the daily bonus (500 for $1K and 1000 for $2K), but I don't collect it right away. This part is very important, close the game without exiting out if it, if it is asking you if you want to exit than you're doing it wrong. Then force close the game, on the S 3 I just
    hold the big middle button and swipe it closed. Then reopen the game, collect the daily reward of $3K and force close it again. I have found that I can do this indefinitely. One thing to keep in mind, the game doesn't save weapon and ammo purchases if you force close. If you want to buy something just don't collect the daily cash when you open it, do what you need exit out normally and it will be saved. I have found this method also negates ever having to buy ammo or cooldowns, but only if you force close it after EVERY map you play. So this is what I do: play a map, win or lose doesn't matter, collect the daily $3K, force close. Repeat. Easy.

Edit - Collecting the $3K needs to be the last thing you do before force closing so that the game does not save you collecting it.
    Last edited by ZZ Man; 11-08-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Finally, finally, finally we have working zombie frontier hack tool I found it!

http://hackallgames.com/?p=280

have fun

Finally, finally, finally we have working zombie frontier hack tool I found it!

http://hackallgames.com/?p=280

have fun

+ Register to Reply