+ Register to Reply

Thread: The dynamic duo of Richard Castle and Kate Beckett are at it again in Castle: - Mac Games Chat (View Game Forum)

Feed The dynamic duo of Richard Castle and Kate Beckett are at it again in Castle:

Big Fish Games: The dynamic duo of Richard Castle and Kate Beckett are at it again in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover, and they need your help!

Will you be able to find the killer before there is another, more personal victim? Click "LIKE" if you're a fan of ABC's Castle!

Try it FREE! -- PC: http://bigfi.sh/107ev5N Mac: http://bigfi.sh/13Zpz4R

I do wish it had voice overs (from the show's actors), but other than that, the game is pretty fun (so far, anyway--I'm still playing it)! :-)

just bought it and love it!

I agree Gail, it's a pretty good game but would love to hear that CASKETTE voice dialogue

Forgot to mention, this game is on sale today! Use the code "HALFOFF" for PC AND Mac, and get it for...half off!

Yeah I want it so much, voices should from original castle cast

+ Register to Reply