+ Register to Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy National Tourism Day! Explore the Eiffel Tower, Stonehenge or the - Nintendo Wii U Chat (View Game Forum)

Please add a Disneyland tour to Panorama View.

Wii u is a good console.

Pretty sad the wii u is gonna be a glorified iPod soon all the cell phone developers porting games, while the big games skip Nintendo again, WORK ON 3rd party please !

Correction: It is a great console.

more games are coming this month yes there is a drought but things will turn around. to the ppl that think wiiu is a joke why you like this page dummies everywhere. iam looking forward to resident evil this month and i think its a racing game coming. nintendo might announce games coming in june.

We want games...this kind of stuff is cool, but i bought a GAMING CONSOLE and pretend to play some games on it.
    That said: i'm still with you, don't disappoint me!

@Ossi, you're an idiot. You dont have to be a millionaire to afford a bunch of games. Just gotta not be poor which you may be, i dunno. there are not a ton of marvelous games available at the moment. I love Nintendo, I love my Wii U but I know when to face the truth.

No wonder Nintendo hates interacting with their fans

I wish I could be playing Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101 on my Wii U instead.

I love it, Nintendo can post anything and 90% of you would complain or troll.

You failed me for the last time, Nintendo.

Nintendo does not need 3rd party crap from EA or Activision. You need to buy another console for that crap. Or better yet a PC.

This looks so fun it's unreal. I'm going on my Wii U right now and getting it, and then when I feel overwhelmed by the excitement I will vacuum some dust bunnies. Tomorrow, I might go outside and catch bugs with my ducklings for a real thrill!

+ Register to Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast