+ Register to Reply

Thread: Last month, we talked about the movies and TV shows you want to see as video - Mac Games Chat (View Game Forum)

Feed Last month, we talked about the movies and TV shows you want to see as video

Big Fish Games: Last month, we talked about the movies and TV shows you want to see as video games. Here's your chance to get some insight into that process! -- http://bigfi.sh/12bxmN0

What do you think would be the hardest part about making a movie or TV show into a video game? As a fan of a show or movie, what matters most to you?

Info on shared link:
    http://bigfi.sh/12bxmN0
    How to Make a Video Game Out of a TV Show Big Fish Blog

Ever wanted to learn about how to adapt a television show to a video game? How do game developers and show producers work together? We asked those questions and more when we sat down with games developer GameMill Entertainment a few weeks ago. Learn how GameMill overcame the pitfalls & captured theā€¦

that what failed for me about the last MCF, it took ideas already created, I always liked it's originality, and felt the whole ghost chaser thing was already so overrated

I love when I am in the Hidden object games to get into a lovely Victorian style room. That is the most fun of all, seeing the different rooms.

My only issue is the deficiency of voice overs for the conversation. While I know the figures well enough to listen to their comments in my head..

High Quality Drum Scales
    Last edited by lxco777; 10-22-2013 at 02:24 PM.

+ Register to Reply