+ Register to Reply

Thread: Play Dumb Ways to Die Game Online - Dumb Ways to Die (View Game Forum)

Play Dumb Ways to Die Game Online

Dumb Ways to Die official website and links to play Dumb Ways to Die online / offline for free, register, sign up and login page for Dumb Ways to Die game or links to buy and download Dumb Ways to Die game online.

Below is the list of all Dumb Ways to Die sites and links:

Dumb Ways to Die release date is on May 6, 2013, published by Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd on App Store. If you guys found any other official links or sites to play Dumb Ways to Die game online, or related useful information like the official release date for Dumb Ways to Die Android, iPhone & iPad (iOS), PC, Xbox 360, Xbox 720, PS3, Vita, PS4, 3DS, Wii U, Mac, PlayStation, Dumb Ways to Die Online, Facebook, on other Google, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo game consoles or platforms, welcome to share with us.

Besides, you may find, browse and buy Dumb Ways to Die related stuffs on Amazon.

Dumb Ways to Die screenshots, images, pictures & photos:

I made a parody of dumb ways to die featuring flying super heroes:
    its on youtube and called "Dumb ways to die parody - Some ways to fly - Happy Creative Stuff"

why cant i play this why wont it work i has put in my log in and tried to play i am so annoyed help!!!

your thing was well done that was hilarious love it

u made that i loved it its great why not do another 1 go on please and im new my name is ethan but on here it is ethanerrc

can u help me i want to play dumb ways to die but it just shows pictures

how do you play this game

y cant I play dumb ways to die

I realy want to play this game but all it shows is pictures It looks like it would be fun but you cant play plz tell me how to play

i don't have a clue how to play this it wont let me go on it. it only shows pictures and my brother wants to go on it. plz help me !!
    Last edited by ty07; 01-17-2014 at 05:55 PM.

+ Register to Reply