+ Register to Reply

Thread: Despicable Me: Minion Rush Cheats & Tricks - Despicable Me: Minion Rush (View Game Forum)

Despicable Me: Minion Rush Cheats & Tricks

Have you discovered any useful tricks or Despicable Me: Minion Rush cheats in the game? If you do, kindly post and share with all of us here for any secretly hidden Despicable Me: Minion Rush tricks and cheats you've accidentally found and discovered.

There might be lots of Despicable Me: Minion Rush secrets, hidden cheats, useful tricks, and Despicable Me: Minion Rush cheat codes embedded by the game developers. You might not have discovered any working Despicable Me: Minion Rush cheat or trick by yourself, but you can always check out the Despicable Me: Minion Rush cheat videos on YouTube or you're welcomed to find, discuss, and share any interesting Despicable Me: Minion Rush cheats and amazing discoveries on Despicable Me: Minion Rush Forum.

Note: Kindly share only the legal in-game Despicable Me: Minion Rush trick, cheat, and codes. Your Games Dreams account will be SUSPENDED if any illegal Despicable Me: Minion Rush cheat engine, codes, glitch, hacks, or Despicable Me: Minion Rush cheat tool download survey site are posted!! Only legal Despicable Me: Minion Rush cheats no download or without download are allowed to be shared.

Wait to buy any of your upgrades until they are required to complete a mission, so that you can save your bananas. Once the missions are done, upgrade your fluffy unicorn to increase bananas massively via the mini game, as well as the banana vacuum and banana splitter, which will all pay for themselves.

Source: Despicable Me: Minion Rush Tips & Cheats

Wow they set up this whole section of the forum that no one uses. Hey can anyone tell me how the ranking is scored? I can't see anything definable that tells me when or how my rank will go up in the Social section.

do you assholes make money off this survey shit or what? what a load of bull.

Oh hi Wes. It's good to see a human on here. Lol glad i am not alone in the crap forum.

+ Register to Reply