+ Register to Reply

Thread: Who Else Owned A Normal and Slim PS2 - PS2 Chat (View Game Forum)

Blog Entries

Who Else Owned A Normal and Slim PS2

During my time with Playstation 2 systems, I managed to own both a normal Playstation 2 and the slim model. This wasnít by choice though. My first Playstation 2 system lasted me roughly 5 years before it had some unforeseen accident and forced me to buy a replacement slim Playstation 2. Before I go any further, I have to mention that I have terrible luck when it comes to Playstation 2 systems.

My slim Playstation 2 didnít last me an entire year before it was out of commission. This disappointed me because I was just planning to buy some games for it when the worst case scenario happened. After having two Playstation 2 systems, I just gave up and decided to wait and buy a Playstation 3.

If you owned both a normal and a slim Playstation 2, I hope that it was under better circumstances than I.

You're probably out of some luck. I have my own PlayStation 2 and had been using it for several years without any technical problems (except changing the constantly malfunctioned controllers). Mine is just the normal bulky version of PS2, not the slim model.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I seriously believe I have the worst luck of anyone I know with these systems. I can't even get started on the number of controllers I've ran through during my time with the PS2.

+ Register to Reply