+ Register to Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: new this week end - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

I think the updates have been against me. Since I got the update a few days ago, I have had only two free chests, but maybe 50 7-pearl chests! I used up all my pearls to get the weekend rare fish since I had already played it for two hours and I had one free chest and one SD chest... it's very sad to see all my pearls gone

Quote Originally Posted by LadyoftheCliff View Post
    I finally did it; got the fish! Total of 60 chests. All were the defective 7 pearl chests except for the 12 that actually completed the quest. This morning I got 2 for free both of which gave algae (the first one was not counted towards the co-op quest I agreed to, while the second was counted). The other 2 I needed were 8000 and 10,000 range, and gave about 1000 algae. There was a content update this morning that seemed to fix the bug in the quest screen that kept changing the amount of chests needed to open for the weekend. After the game restarted it said 12 chests and stayed that way. I was hoping that after completing the weekend quest that the chests would go back to normal, but the 7 pearls ones are the only ones I've gotten since completing. Perhaps after the whole weekend is over it will go back to normal.

OK. Now I know why I was so confused earlier. I'm glad you mentioned the discrepancy between what was on the left side vs. what was on the right. On mine it said 7 chests on the left but the ratio numbers on the right kept changing.

So apparently the left side SHOULD HAVE said 12 instead of 7.

It's like the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing, to borrow a phrase.

This was the first time I've done one of these so I really had no idea how it OUGHT TO look. Thanks for the info. Now I'm not confused at all

So it wasn't me, it was the stupid computer. And I just got my fish so I'm happy. He's cute. Much cuter than the ugly old brown moth one which was the first one I got. Ugh.

I have 24 hours left and have yet to encounter a non-pearl chest, I've used up all my pearls to get 4 chests so I'm a bit worried :/

Quote Originally Posted by JADEE333333333 View Post
    I have 24 hours left and have yet to encounter a non-pearl chest, I've used up all my pearls to get 4 chests so I'm a bit worried :/
    tell me about it! so many people saying they did it without spending pearls! i was in the game for so long earlier waiting and only saw pearl chests...i have completed now but only after spending way too many algaes and pearls! i think i only saw three non pearl chests the whole time.
    have you tried tapjoy for some more free pearls? i dont usually but got over 30 pearls from them earlier. then i actually got another 24 pearls as rewards for chests too so i could open a few more. good luck

Yes, I have done the challenge without spending pearls. For that I spend a long time in the game. About 4 to 5 hours continously. First I only got 8 pearls chest. But after some time a SD chest followed and enough free ones to finish the challenge. On the whole I skipped over 50 pearl chests, I think. I hope it will work for you too and I hope you will have your Golden fish soon.

I've completed my challenge. Did buy three with Pearls but they were free ones and the rest was with SD or free ones. I also skipped more than fifty chests who wanted Pearls. Always six in my case. Biggest reward from one chest was 6664 SD. I also had more than one chest at a time. Sometimes three at once and of those three two wanted Pearls and one SD. Has Anyone else had more than one at a time? They would be scatterd over your complete reef at the same time. When i saw a chest during the challenge i would look at the price, refuse if it was Pearls, skipped the tapping and scrolled over my reef to see if there would be more than one. I'm only level 24(or less on my other reef's) so mine aren't that big yet. Hope it helps some of you who still need to open chests to get the golden fish. I think it's one of the pretty ones. Good Luck to all and happy tapping to those who already completed their task.
    Last edited by Diddl; 06-23-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diddl View Post
    I've completed my challenge. Did buy three with Pearls but they were free ones and the rest was with SD or free ones. I also skipped more than fifty chests who wanted Pearls. Always six in my case. Biggest reward from one chest was 6664 SD. I also had more than one chest at a time. Sometimes three at once and of those three two wanted Pearls and one SD. Has Anyone else had more than one at a time? They would be scatterd over your complete reef at the same time. When i saw a chest during the challenge i would look at the price, refuse if it was Pearls, skipped the tapping and scrolled over my reef to see if there would be more than one. I'm only level 24(or less on my other reef's) so mine aren't that big yet. Hope it helps some of you who still need to open chests to get the golden fish. I think it's one of the pretty ones. Good Luck to all and happy tapping to those who already completed their task.
    I spent in total 3.5 hours looking for sd or free chests. Encountered 3 times that 3 chests appear at the same time, just like what you described, 2 pearl chests and 1 sd chests. I find that the pearl chest normally stay longer on the screen (nearly a minute) than the free or sd chest (about 30 seconds). So you need to constantly move around to look for the chests. I only had 1 pearl when the challenge started, so had to complete without opening pearl chest.
    Good luck to all who are still trying your luck.

Jade, did you make it in the end? I hope you did. While visiting your reef I could not find the new one. I hope that I am wrong.

Ooooh, later I found the new one in your collection. Congratulations.
    Last edited by Plonsde; 06-24-2013 at 07:58 AM.

I didn't get the new fish. I wasted pearls for 2 chests and just don't even care about the fish. I don't have hours to spend searching. I think most of the recent changes are awful. I do think if the game says you have earned a reward for yourself that a coop quest was completed by all participants. I think a lot of the changes made were to make us spend money on pearls to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgette View Post
    I didn't get the new fish. I wasted pearls for 2 chests and just don't even care about the fish. I don't have hours to spend esarchi neg... I think most of the recent changes are awful. I do think if the game says you have earned a reward for yourself that a coop quest was completed by all participants. I think a lot of the changes made were to make us spend money on pearls to be successful.
    I agree wth u. I think it's much better to pay once for smthing, but then you play and finished, than to say that smthing is free, but then go on with these vampire-style attempst to spill our money!

+ Register to Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234