+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Watch Out Spectacular Seed - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

Eastern Daylight Saving Time Zone in the United Staes of America

Watch Out Spectacular Seed

New category under Rare in nursery. I clicked on twice without noticing. It costs 45 pearls. Don't know what is spectacular about it. Can't developers tell us anything? Wasted 70 pearls. There are now 4 categories of seed buying. Not complaining but so wish I hadn't just clicked on the last one in the buying position like I have for months. It wasn't until I noticed algae requirements that I realized things had changed.
    (Kindly Register or Log In to Remove Ads and Start Posting in Games Dreams Forum)
    Last edited by Laney; 07-04-2013 at 05:14 PM.

What did it give you? I'd hope at that price it gives you a rare plant you don't have yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Loligo View Post
    What did it give you? I'd hope at that price it gives you a rare plant you don't have yet!
    Nope. Just two rares, both valued less than 1000 sds.

I can't belive it! I was hoping too that for 45 pearls you get a rare you don't have yet! Luckly I didn't buy. I wanted to but after Loligo's post I won't!
    Loligo, I'm sorry that you lost many peals!

Quote Originally Posted by Benci07 View Post
    I can't belive it! I was hoping too that for 45 pearls you get a rare you don't have yet! Luckly I didn't buy. I wanted to but after Loligo's post I won't!
    Loligo, I'm sorry that you lost many peals!
    Thanks but you know I should have been paying attention. I like the mystery part of nemo's reef but for 45 pearls there should have been some sort of notice. Grandson wants everything on his reef. We are havingfun but after today no more pearl buying.

Recently this game base changed into a pearl spending frenzy. First they had the new fish where they added all the pearl chests (had 4at one time) they just took your pearls and gave you a pathetic amount of algae, then the big pearl sale (another joke). And now the new seed that just gives you rares like any other seed (maybe a higher value rare, not the lower ones). But don't expect that they would make it so easy to get new rares.

I plant one spectacular and one extraord. At the same time : it gave me for the new seed one high value rare plant (higher than blue thalass.....) for three spectacular seeds ( the two others were between orange halimeda... And blue thalass...). The extraord. gave me lower rare plants : lower than violet halimedia....
    45 pearls !!!! to finish the tasks at level 37-38-39-40 !!! Grr...

Today I planted one spectacular seed and one extraordinary seed next to each other, just a test. I got the exact same plant. Bright green thalassissssss. Just a heads up. Waste of pearls I think. Last test I need to do to verify what these seeds do. Stick with mystery seeds.

I tried the spectacular seed for fun the other day and got the White Mermaid's Fan Plant! I was so excited I thought it would always give plants I didn't have!!.... until I read this post. Sigh... should've known it wouldn't be so easy...

I just got the White Mermaid's Fan Plant from an Enigmatic Seed!
    I was convinced that the developers "downgraded" the other seeds when introducing the Spectacular Seed. I'm happy that I was wrong at that point.

Same as messyreef... I planted a spectacular seed yesterday and got the yellow feather star!! I was so excited and wait for next planting (I need to wait for rare fish producing pearls) until I read this post......
    So it's another trick to ripe off our pearls?
    The mystery seed riped off my SD too, since the rare plant rate is so low now... and the sparkle seed always come to be the rare plants that I already have.....
    this game is getting so mean....

I did a test on my girlfriends reef yesterday. She only had 50 percent rare plants and fish (this point is important) I bought her some pearls and ask her to plant 9 ten pearl seeds and one 45 pearl seed.this is because I knew she was due a new rare. This resulted in three new rares and three new fish. I ask her to do it because when I had the power reef I was leveling fast and my vitality was dropping too low. I also planted five pearl plants at one time and got two new plants and fish. If you are below 60 percent and try this please post if it worked or not. I am careful to share info unless it can be verified.

Caved in and spent actual money on some pearls. Happy that I got to level 35 without extra help though.
    Bought a spectacular seed. Not spectacular for me. Got Violet halimeda plant. Better than what I had been getting from any other seed but not spectacular. Still missing both feather stars and blue grapes. Planted lots of extraordinary seeds. Best was Maroon sea grapes. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by juni View Post
    Caved in and spent actual money on some pearls. Happy that I got to level 35 without extra help though.
    Bought a spectacular seed. Not spectacular for me. Got Violet halimeda plant. Better than what I had been getting from any other seed but not spectacular. Still missing both feather stars and blue grapes. Planted lots of extraordinary seeds. Best was Maroon sea grapes. Oh well...
    Have to wait until level 38 for blue grapes and yellow feather !
    Still purple kelp is missing
    Have to be patient ... With mystery and extraordinary seed...

Quote Originally Posted by Reefpolynesia View Post
    Have to wait until level 38 for blue grapes and yellow feather !
    Still purple kelp is missing
    Have to be patient ... With mystery and extraordinary seed...
    Do you mean you got blue grapes and yellow feather on level 38? I got blue elongata yesterday. Had not even realised it was missing.
    Took 150 pearls though to get it. Planting the seeds helped me to finish a homework as well. Which made me feel a tiny bit better.
    No more pearl buying for me though. The last few levels will be very slow...

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast