+ Register to Reply

Thread: Good Times with this piece of junk, Good times. WELL NOT SO GOOD ANYMORE - Gameboy Chat (View Game Forum)

Good Times with this piece of junk, Good times. WELL NOT SO GOOD ANYMORE

I remember getting my first gameboy when i was about 9. At first it was as modern as i could get and it was really addicting. My first game was one of the original power ranger games. This system killed time and made life fun. Yesterday i picked it up and played it again. BORING. THIS PIECE OF CRAP IS WORSE WHAT GRANDMA FARTS. I picked up the gameboy, went outside and threw it out into the street and put my fireworks in it to make it go KABOOOOM!! How did anybody like this thing. Its so lame. now im not saying its lame because its old but its lame because, games are slow, nothing good about it, bad games, bad gameplay, and frustration untill you pee yourself. UGH THIS THING DROVE ME CRAZY UNTIL IT WENT KABOOM AND BLEW UP INTO A BILLION SMALLS PIECES. Do u guys like this piece of terrible plastic? Another failure by Nintendo.
    (Kindly Register or Log In to Remove Ads and Start Posting in Games Dreams Forum)

Lol, don't treat our good friend here so badly . I'm also used to playing the oldest version of gameboy many years ago and get addicted to it seriously. I remembered spent all my childhood money buying the batteries as there I didn't have any charger for the gameboy i borrowed from my friends. Most of the gameboy games are pretty cool, but when I'm trying to reminisce those games, I couldn't find any functional gameboy anymore.

LOL, you know sometimes i felt the same way, I'd like to throw also my PSP and the piece of junk that your talking about. But, I didnt do it because who knows probably it might cost big money when the time comes.

+ Register to Reply