+ Register to Reply

Thread: Games Like Jelly Splash - Jelly Splash (View Game Forum)

Games Like Jelly Splash

What are some games like Jelly Splash? This is the forum post for everyone to share other fun and related online games similar to Jelly Splash. If you know any good Jelly Splash alternative games, kindly share it by posting any list of games just like Jelly Splash below in this thread.

You can view other games like Jelly Splash and many other offline or free online games for PC, Facebook, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Xbox 360, Xbox 720, PlayStation (PS), PS3, PS4, Wii U, other Jelly Splash related games, as well as online browser games, MMO client games with free download, and many more games the same as Jelly Splash at Games Dreams Forum.

So what games do you think are some good alternative similar games to Jelly Splash?

Jelly Splash is the only matching game I've addicted to besides Candy Crush Saga.

Hi I'm the creative director at Swecial (a two man indie game studio). Our game Juicy Clouds uses a similar gameplay as Jelly Splash. Available on both ios and android. I was actually really hooked on Jelly Splash my self before we started this project. I think we improved it a bit.

+ Register to Reply