+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Server problems - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

Server problems

Is anybody experiencying server connection problems? I can't get into the game!!!!
    (Kindly Register or Log In to Remove Ads and Start Posting in Games Dreams Forum)

I am also having the same problem. It figures since this is the weekend to collect the purple trumpet fish.

Mine said it wouldn't connect but I just restarted it and it was fine. Mine does that a lot some days. Never had a problem when I restart it though. Are you in a LTE area?

Been having issues all day. This morning the game asked me for an update and since then I can't get in....seriously???

Help!
    I've been trying since 7am and it's now after 8pm...11 hours and I keep getting the message that the server isn't available. How am I supposed to complete the weekend challenge with one whole day gone??

Is there any way to lodge a complaint?

I'm getting desperate!!

Yes me to am getting desperate!! This morning after 24 hr still cannot even get into the game!!! Do u know how to get help?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  239.9 KB
    I found this on the internet
    Apparently it's an iPad problem

Europe (CET), BazillaReef (Lv 51) only organized coops please
    Sorry to hear that. I'm also playing on an iPad (iPad mini) and have not had this problem over the weekend luckily. Did you try to restart your game properly or even restarting your tablet? If the server is not accessible that usually works for me. Some days the servers seem busy and I get kicked out with a high frequency, especially if my wifi-signal is not maxed, but most of the time the problem is quite temporary.

I am on the East coast US and no problems. Ipad 3. I hope you get in soon!

Its only West problems stay tuned

Europe (CET), BazillaReef (Lv 51) only organized coops please
    Are you playing on the original iPad? It looks like the problem could be related to the 1st generation also?

I am playing in Europe on latest original iPad. The problem is still there infact have not played for a week bcause I cannot enter the game.
    Maybe be I should delete game and reinstall but I am afraid to have to start all over again which I would surely not.
    There seems to be no one from game to help in here or anywhere, I mean prepared staff. Don't know what to do....might stop playing :-(

How many are having server connection problems today after their new content?

Try looking under the lost reef thread. A couple of I pad users have said how to re install your game from the apple app store.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginona View Post
    I am playing in Europe on latest original iPad. The problem is still there infact have not played for a week bcause I cannot enter the game.
    Maybe be I should delete game and reinstall but I am afraid to have to start all over again which I would surely not.
    There seems to be no one from game to help in here or anywhere, I mean prepared staff. Don't know what to do....might stop playing :-(
    Ginona, I posted to you under lost reef thread.

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast