+ Register to Reply

Thread: Treasure Epic Level 107 Walkthrough Cheats - Treasure Epic (View Game Forum)

Guide Treasure Epic Level 107 Walkthrough Cheats

Treasure Epic level 107 Walkthrough Cheats. Treasure Epic is a match and remove block puzzle game in facebook. Treasure Epic game is published by 6waves. You can play this game in facebook. Treasure Epic is a very popular game in facebook. It has 100,000 players in facebook. In this game there are various colorful blocks arranged according to rows and columns in every level. You have to match 2 or more same blocks vertically or horizontally to get points. In every level you will be given a objective to beat the level. Objective can be various types. Such as collect some points and remove 95% or 98% blocks. You will also get various kinds of tools to remove any column or row during playing any level. When you will match 2 same blocks, you will score 40 and for matching 3 same blocks you will score 100 and so more. You can share this score with your friends in facebook to beat your friend in any level. The more you will solve levels the more difficulty will arise. Have you stuck in Treasure Epic level 107? How to solve Treasure Epic level 107? Here is the solution cheats of Treasure Epic level 107 Walkthrough which will give you tips, tricks, cheats and help to solve the level. I think this youtube video will help you to beat the Treasure Epic level 107.

Here is the list of Treasure Epic Walkthrough Cheats for all levels. You can view more information about this game like review, Treasure Epic online game, wiki guide, Cheats & Tricks, Hack & Bug Report, games like Treasure Epic etc from Treasure Epic forum

The blocks change for every game. Is there something that we should be doing, other than getting the treasures? I mean, am I supposed to waste my time on knocking those mud men out or should I just concentrate on the blocks? How many blocks must I clear before I get another Buster Beam? And how do I get more treasures to show up? It seems that I'm always on my 25th move before I get the 2nd treasure to show up in its chest. Why do the flags not appear in treasure chests? I know its a lot of questions, but I've been stuck for almost a week now. I got 6 treasures, but not enough points on TWO occasions.

+ Register to Reply