+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return Cheats & Tricks - Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return (View Game Forum)

Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return Cheats & Tricks

Have you discovered any useful tricks or Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return cheats in the game? If you do, kindly post and share with all of us here for any secretly hidden Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return tricks and cheats you've accidentally found and discovered.

There might be lots of Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return secrets, hidden cheats, useful tricks, and Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return cheat codes embedded by the game developers. You might not have discovered any working Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return cheat or trick by yourself, but you can always check out the Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return cheat videos on YouTube or you're welcomed to find, discuss, and share any interesting Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return cheats and amazing discoveries on Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return Forum.

Note: Kindly share only the legal in-game Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return trick, cheat, and codes. Your Games Dreams account will be SUSPENDED if any illegal Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return cheat engine, codes, glitch, hacks, or Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return cheat tool download survey site are posted!! Only legal Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return cheats no download or without download are allowed to be shared.

This isn't any special trick, or a cheat, but as no one has actually posted anything here yet and there's not much to go by on the web, I have two tips for those just starting.

1) If you accidentally spent your premium currency like I did (and are still only 3--6 levels in), delete your game and start over. That is, if you don't want to cough up real cash for the few premium items worth buying (the gypsy cart, cottage that produces stones, etc.). If you really like the game, it's worth wiping out your progress to get that currency back.

2) Note that both the main cottage and the Blacksmith are capable of making lanterns. Maybe I'm just really slow, but it took me until level 10 to realize I could be making 2 sun lanterns at once, in just a 2-hour period of time. Again, just a tip for beginners who would figure this out on their own anyways!

Europe (CET), BazillaReef (Lv 53) only organized coops please
    If you don't want to start all over and can afford it get the gypsy cart. It is the one useful item in the game. All the other buildings produce items that you easily can get elsewhere.

If you run out of space in the storage (and you will) you can make a lot of decorations instead of just deleting the "abundant" items. Also make the expensive items that require multiple items and/or are made in several steps like sand, fire, glass, straw roof, lanterns etc. when you can. It will come in handy and liberates room. If you have too many wooden boards (?) use them to build fences in your property. The pink gems can be turned into crystals or roses.

Remember to make lanterns when you can as you will be using a lot of them. Large plots cost 4 lanterns to open while the smaller (1/4th) require 2 in levels 10 or so. -I've been starting them before going to bed or before going to work.

Sometimes when you lay cobblestone for a pathway, a section will appear invisible. But it's still there, so tap it to go into "move" mode, then "cancel." It should appear properly after that.

I'm stuck. I'm at level 13, I'm suppose to make 2 copper disks, but I've already made 4 and the tasks in the book only keep showing 1, so I get no new tasks and i don't know how to get the sword to free the dwarf! It's very frustrating, especially since I find copper in the mine once every 3/4 times, and 1 piece at a time. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Smixis View Post
    I'm stuck. I'm at level 13, I'm suppose to make 2 copper disks, but I've already made 4 and the tasks in the book only keep showing 1, so I get no new tasks and i don't know how to get the sword to free the dwarf! It's very frustrating, especially since I find copper in the mine once every 3/4 times, and 1 piece at a time. Any suggestions?
    At least you are finding copper. I'm at level 14, have an empty quest book and haven't found any copper in the last 10 or so mining of the pink mine (or the red or yellow mine for that matter). Must be a program error... Anyone on iPad having same issues as me?

Check out the "Where's the Tailor Shop?" thread. I was recording my steps throughout those parts. You might find something you missed, though I'm sure the poor organization of this game is mainly to blame. The sword is in the carriage. Again, just go to that thread to see how I got it. I didn't start finding copper until after I was prompted to explore the plot with the fourth dwarf (I've stopped exploring until prompted to do so, as this has messed up my progress before). I should probably condense the steps in a single post, to make it easier to find and read. I'll do that within the next couple of hours, as long as other obligations don't take me away. :P

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusGulius View Post
    Check out the "Where's the Tailor Shop?" thread. I was recording my steps throughout those parts. You might find something you missed, though I'm sure the poor organization of this game is mainly to blame. The sword is in the carriage. Again, just go to that thread to see how I got it. I didn't start finding copper until after I was prompted to explore the plot with the fourth dwarf (I've stopped exploring until prompted to do so, as this has messed up my progress before). I should probably condense the steps in a single post, to make it easier to find and read. I'll do that within the next couple of hours, as long as other obligations don't take me away. :P
    Thanks for sharing, but since I am not getting any quest information, only white pages in that book, I also cannot do anything but clear away everything waiting for Disney to fix the bug. My plot has been totally empty beside the things I have put there on purpose and since I a, getting lots of flashing errors indicating that I have new quests I know for sure that something is not working as it should in the game. Crafting shingles and nails now in case that triggers something. I don't think Disney intended this to be a game of the types "try everything until you have the perfect combination of items". I am positive that they are trying to give me instructions only they are not loading like they should. Actually I have had quite a few cases of "Quest completed" the last few days when things have finished just because I randomly have made the correct amount of certain items. Still who would guess that you need 8 shingles ++? I have just been lucky so far. Please keep sharing exact amounts of items required at each step if you get a quest. I or others like me are unfortunately playing blindfolded...

Bazilla, I was responding to Smixis. I had to remove the quote included in my response, as this forum has some really bizarre posting rules. I'm not even allowed to use bold font yet, as I'm too new of a member, ha.

You've made your own frustrations very clear, in numerous posts. Disney never should have released this with so many bugs.

There are many quests in the game, and some of them will require you to spend gold in order to beat them. One in particular (speeding up the Sun Lanterns) will force you to spend nearly half of your free gold in order to finish the quest. Finish the quest without spending gold, though, and the game will completely skip over that step, allowing you to retain more of your hard earned gold.

Plus, you can earn more gold, too, simply by going to the gold "plus" button, scrolling all the way to the right and hitting the free gold button. Make sure that you have location services turned on on your device, as well, because if you do, the offer wall will pop up local offers for you to complete in addition to the generalized ones.

More tips: Seven Dwarfs: The Queen's Return Tips and Tricks Guide

I'm now dealing with a new bug: wild trees, sunflowers and seeds are out of control. They grow on top of each other and on top of flowers and trees I planted to keep them from growing, it's crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Smixis View Post
    I'm now dealing with a new bug: wild trees, sunflowers and seeds are out of control. They grow on top of each other and on top of flowers and trees I planted to keep them from growing, it's crazy!
    I have the same thing. Can't get rid of them they keep popping up. I stopped since I want my dwarfs to do other things.
    Just keep tapping

Diddlsreef lv 37
    Diddlsreef1109 lv 22
    Oceanseden1109 lv 19
    DiddlWaterParadise lv 18
    LalunanyReef lv 16
    TiplitapsReef lv 17

Hidden worlds: Diddl lv 26

West Europe DST +1
    NO COOPS PLEASE
    What can I say, I'm totally addicted LOL

Smixis and Didl, I use cobblestones in a checkerboard pattern (you use half the material by doing checkerboard).

Try doing small areas at a time, and you'll eventually end up with nice, clean space. If short on stones, temporarily put free or cheap flowers down and replace them later. I created one large, and one small rectangle where I want the pop-up growth to show up. Then, I covered everything else with the checkerboard cobblestone. Next, I used fence around the rectangles. Now, I have neat little fenced-in areas which are the only areas things pop up. They get nicely packed but don't look cluttered, and I can easily pick and choose what I want, without having to go hunting around for a certain material.

The red flowers are free (though sometimes I crash after laying a few down), and those, or the white flowers, are good to start with for creating your quarantined areas. Once you create those bordered areas, start slowly destroying and replacing the growth outside of them with objects. Once done, you can replace the borders with something else other than flowers, like fence. It looks really cool once finished.

These are brilliant ideas! I've deleted so many stones in the past when I should have made cobble stones to keep area free! Thanks for all your great tips.
    IrwinLoganReef (level 50)
    No further coops please.
    GMT +12
    Feel free to visit and harvest SD

This might be an error that will be fixed at some time (that several of us have experienced and reported in other threads) but if you have come to the quests that says that you should craft 5 cloth (+2 other tasks) to fix the coffin, do not complete the building step that need 3 cloths until all 5 have been crafted. If you jump forward the first 3 cloth seems to be forgotten about and the counter does not add the 4th or 5th before you already have 3 clots in storage. The same error seems to be messing up the bashful quest. Once you have crafted the copper discs, wait until you have both finished before you turn them into cymbals. If not the second one is not counted and you'll have to make an additional 2 to finish the quest. Collecting all the water needed for cloth and copper from the pink mine is really time consuming!

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast