+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soccer Dragon - Dragon City Wiki & Guide (View Game Forum)

Soccer Dragon

Name:  soccer dragon details.jpg
Views: 596571
Size:  41.5 KB

How to get Soccer Dragon in Dragon City game on Facebook? Soccer Dragon is a hybrid rare dragon which can be produced through breeding combination between Alpine Dragon & Medieval Dragon in Dragon City game.

This is the official description for Soccer Dragon in Dragon City Facebook game:

"The ancestors of this dragon happened to make a homeat a football stadium and that's how it all started. The dragons started to watch the games and finally learned how to play themselves."
    Soccer Dragon has 4 types of attacks which are Stunning Hit, Ice Spikes, Nuclear Hit and Snow Storm. The weaknesses for Soccer Dragons are Metal and Fire. Soccer Dragon is able to live either in Fire habitat or Ice habitat.

Besides Soccer Dragon, you can view the full list of all Hybrid Dragon breeding guide.

If you guys have any Soccer Dragon related information and images in Dragon City, please share them here.

Note: There is no guarantee that breeding combination between Medieval Dragon & Alpine Dragon will give you Soccer Dragon, as other dragon may be produced as a result. Also, you may get Soccer Dragon through other breeding combinations as well.
    Last edited by Aeron; 06-27-2012 at 05:05 AM.

This is the image of how level 1, level 2 and level 3 Soccer Dragon looks like in Dragon City game.

Name:  soccer dragon.jpg
Views: 438451
Size:  18.7 KB

Level 1 Soccer Dragon generates 5 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 1 Soccer Dragon with 5 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 2 Soccer Dragon.

Level 2 Soccer Dragon generates 8 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 2 Soccer Dragon with 10 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 3 Soccer Dragon.

Level 3 Soccer Dragon generates 11 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 3 Soccer Dragon with 20 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 4 Soccer Dragon.

This is the image of how level 4, level 5 and level 6 Soccer Dragon looks like in Dragon City game.

Name:  soccer dragon 2.jpg
Views: 414463
Size:  23.3 KB

Level 4 Soccer Dragon generates 14 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 4 Soccer Dragon with 40 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 5 Soccer Dragon.

Level 5 Soccer Dragon generates 17 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 5 Soccer Dragon with 80 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 6 Soccer Dragon.

Level 6 Soccer Dragon generates 20 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 6 Soccer Dragon with 160 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 7 Soccer Dragon.

This is the image of how Soccer Dragon from level 7 onwards looks like in Dragon City game on Facebook.

Name:  soccer dragon 3.jpg
Views: 401814
Size:  23.4 KB

Level 7 Soccer Dragon generates 23 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 7 Soccer Dragon with 320 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 8 Soccer Dragon.

Level 8 Soccer Dragon generates 26 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 8 Soccer Dragon with 640 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 9 Soccer Dragon.

Level 9 Soccer Dragon generates 29 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 9 Soccer Dragon with 1280 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 10 Soccer Dragon.

Each level of upgrade for Soccer Dragon will increase 3 gold per minute as revenue.

Other ways to get Soccer Dragon (besides Medieval Dragon + Alpine Dragon):

• Soccer Dragon = Dandelion Dragon + Laser Dragon
    • Soccer Dragon = Pearl Dragon + Firebird Dragon
    • Soccer Dragon = Laser Dragon + Platinum Dragon
    • Soccer Dragon = Alpine Dragon + Firebird Dragon
    • Soccer Dragon = Volcano Dragon + Platinum Dragon

There is no guarantee that you will get Soccer Dragon through the above breeding combination as you might get other dragons as the result.

I also got a soccer dragon by breeding ALpine and Vulcano

Did you get a Pure Dragon?

i breed that alpine+vulcano=coolfire in my breeding???

"Did you get a Pure Dragon?"
    You must breed 2 legend dragons

I also got it through Firebird & Fluorescent Dragon breeding combo. I was originally trying to get gummy but instead I got soccer lol.

how to get soccer dragon
    pls teach me

it seems it can maybe a soccer or chili dragon when yuo bred laser and dandelion

heres an egg of soccer dragon when i bred
    "dandelion dragon and laser dragon"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	2522 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	9182

I did alphine+vulcano with breeding boost and got soccer when i was trying to get coolfire!!! LOL!

i got it by breeding laser and dandelion dragon

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast