+ Register to Reply

Thread: Blizzard Dragon - Dragon City Wiki & Guide (View Game Forum)

Blizzard Dragon

Name:  blizzard dragon details.jpg
Views: 49538
Size:  39.0 KB

How to get / breed Blizzard dragon in Dragon City game on Facebook? Blizzard is a hybrid dragon which can be produced by Breeding between Fire Dragon & Water Dragon in Dragon City game.

This is the official description for Blizzard Dragon.

"Weirdly enough this dragon made of snow and ice seems to like hot and wet environments! To see this rare dragon flap around in a pile of lava is definitely worth the effort!"
    Blizzard Dragon has 4 types of attacks which are Hardcharge, Flaming Arrows, Flooding and Nuclear Hit. The weaknesses for Blizzard Dragons are Fire and Dark. Blizzard Dragon is able to live either in Fire habitat or Water habitat.

Besides Blizzard Dragon, you can view the full list of all Hybrid Dragon breeding guide.

If you guys have any Blizzard Dragon related information and images in Dragon City, please share them here.

Note: There is no guarantee that breeding combination between Water Dragon & Fire Dragon will give you Blizzard Dragon, as other dragon may be produced as a result. Also, you may get Blizzard Dragon through other breeding combinations as well.
    Last edited by Aeron; 06-12-2012 at 01:18 PM.

This is the image of how level 1, level 2 and level 3 Blizzard Dragon looks like in Dragon City game.

Name:  blizzard dragon.jpg
Views: 64346
Size:  18.1 KB

Level 1 Blizzard Dragon generates 6 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 1 Blizzard Dragon with 5 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 2 Blizzard Dragon.

Level 2 Blizzard Dragon generates 10 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 2 Blizzard Dragon with 10 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 3 Blizzard Dragon.

Level 3 Blizzard Dragon generates 14 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 3 Blizzard Dragon with 20 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 4 Blizzard Dragon.

This is the image of how level 4, level 5 and level 6 Blizzard Dragon looks like in Dragon City game.

Name:  blizzard dragon 2.jpg
Views: 62387
Size:  20.4 KB

Level 4 Blizzard Dragon generates 18 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 4 Blizzard Dragon with 40 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 5 Blizzard Dragon.

Level 5 Blizzard Dragon generates 22 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 5 Blizzard Dragon with 80 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 6 Blizzard Dragon.

Level 6 Blizzard Dragon generates 26 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 6 Blizzard Dragon with 160 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 7 Blizzard Dragon.

This is the image of how Blizzard Dragon from level 7 onwards looks like in Dragon City game on Facebook.

Name:  blizzard dragon 3.jpg
Views: 65501
Size:  19.6 KB

Level 7 Blizzard Dragon generates 30 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 7 Blizzard Dragon with 320 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 8 Blizzard Dragon.

Level 8 Blizzard Dragon generates 34 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 8 Blizzard Dragon with 640 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 9 Blizzard Dragon.

Level 9 Blizzard Dragon generates 38 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 9 Blizzard Dragon with 1280 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 10 Blizzard Dragon.

Each level of upgrade for Blizzard Dragon will increase 4 gold per minute as revenue.
    Last edited by Aeron; 06-12-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Hello
    I Would say that you can blizzard dragon make with Ice and cloud dragon you dont need water and fire

Sorry for my english

ice and cloud

Hello
    I Would say that you can blizzard dragon make with Ice and cloud dragon you dont need water and fire

Sorry for my english

Hello

Sorry for my english

+ Register to Reply