+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon City Cheats & Tricks - Dragon City (View Game Forum)

Dragon City Cheats & Tricks

If you have tried or know any best working Dragon City cheats, new version hack, cheat codes, unlimited money, cheat sheet, cash hack tool, Dragon City hacked, cracked, latest bot program, mods, cheat engine download no survey, without virus and spyware free, you can share those Dragon City hacks with us here, in the main forum of this game, or in the cheats and hack sub-forum.

Here is the link to Dragon City cheats videos on YouTube for more additional Dragon City hack, tricks, and cheats.

Note: All posts with illegal Dragon City hack tools or survey sites will be deleted. Kindly report the bugs here for game developers to debug for best gameplay experience. You're welcomed to share useful Dragon City tricks or legit cheats you've discovered in the game.
    Last edited by Online Ray; 03-26-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Hey what is the code for Gems on cheat engine and how do you do it?

Most of the cheat engines and hack tools provided are not working (although some would work for a while until the game is fixed). I've never really tried out the cheats hack because I'm afraid of the virus and spyware implanted on my computer from downloading those cheats hacks.

well i have cheat engine and it is awsome i use it for Virtual Villagers 5 and it was awsome!!! i just do not know how to do that one

What's your game engine and where do you download your cheat engine from? Is it really safe and compatible with many games such as Dragon City?

i thank so i have seen people use it and hold on i will get the link for you

Thanks a lot, I'll download and try it out to see whether it's working well on my other games when I'm free.

how to get 1000 gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Nicole Gillingham View Post
    Hey what is the code for Gems on cheat engine and how do you do it?
    Cheat Engine does not work

I just started using cheat engine and I know for a fact the unlimited habitats and farms work and you can change the amount of xp you get when you get them to level up faster. Just started playing with it so that's the only ones I know for sure work. The other ones that you have to do surveys for, are bogus, they make money for every survey you do, that's why it never takes you anywhere except.....try another survey. And hubbard, I only made it to step 5 before I got lost in how to set it up but can make it work just set up that far. I'll try to do a video and post it on you tube showing you how if you decide to use it and need help

There's not even a way to download from that page

And just like all the rest of them they want you to fill out surveys and I'm betting you get nothing for it but a ton of emails

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast