+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need laptop! - Computer Hardware (View Game Forum)

Need laptop!

My laptop is out of order these days and not working well I want to change it. I need a good quility laptop not heavy for travel because I am tourist and often in travel. I also use laptop for gaming. Suggest me about the best quality laptop.
    (Kindly Register or Log In to Remove Ads and Start Posting in Games Dreams Forum)
    Last edited by nelson111; 01-30-2014 at 08:06 AM.
    west coast tours from los angeles is a nice opperturnity to visit natural wondersand historic landmarks.

There are many options to buy a good laptop. if you are not a hardcore gamer then you can buy a simple laptop just for doing work. you can go for lenevo, dell, hp and acer. Lenevo and hp are the best and you can get a laptop under 20000.

Thanks for suggestion dear rynder! Can you provide me about different models of dell laptop and their features? I am interested to buy Dell because my cousin is using this from two years.

I need a laptop with a powerful processor, discrete graphics, ...

hi everyone give me some suggestion .......

If you are looking to get money for gold in Greater, you can contact some of the most famous and well known organizations and agencies in this place. There are many people and organizations who will buy your jewelry items and provides you money in come back for them. But you must always be careful as to who you are advertising to.

Hello Everybody check many software is improve internet speed and secure to internet password

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I'd definitely go for the high-end Asus gaming laptop as they have been coming up with great machines lately. I personally own a Asus ZenBook UX301LA and couldn't be happier with it

What is the budget you're looking at?

I am considering buying an asus (due to it having some good reviews on temperature and noise levels) aswell, and I am looking strongly at the G55 since it's a 15.6" (I don't want a 17").

Since the G55 is a bit older, I'm not loosing out on anything tough am I? I mostly play Dota 2, so it's not like I play crysis at top notch level. Might play Skyrim or Fallout aswell, but shouldn't the G55 be fine for these kind of games?
    Last edited by kaufen; 03-11-2016 at 02:45 PM.

How about Acer Aspire P3 171 or Lenovo Flex 10 N2805 maybe are good laptop

only 20,000 but i need laptop with good condition

Estimated budget for your computer be?

Asus or lenovo good

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast