+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth Cheats & Tricks - The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth (View Game Forum)

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth Cheats & Tricks

If you have tried or know any best working The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth cheats, new version hack, cheat codes, unlimited money, cheat sheet, cash hack tool, The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth hacked, cracked, latest bot program, mods, cheat engine download no survey, without virus and spyware free, you can share those The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth hacks with us here, in the main forum of this game, or in the cheats and hack sub-forum.

Here is the link to The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth cheats videos on YouTube for more additional The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth hack, tricks, and cheats (if there isn't any relevant result, try changing the cheats to "hack", "cheat", or just search for the plain "The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth" game title).

Note: All posts with illegal The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth hack tools or survey sites will be deleted. Kindly report the bugs here for game developers to debug for best gameplay experience. You're welcomed to share useful The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth tricks or legit cheats you've discovered in the game.
    Last edited by Online Ray; 03-26-2013 at 08:29 AM.

I dont think it works so well. It wont even let me download it. Every time i try to download it, it asks me to do a survey or download something. so i do and then it stays on the little screen saying verifying and please wait. Is there a way to get around this? I would really like to use this hack

If this cheat works, why don't any of you saying it post the real link for the cheat and not the cr.ap like you did in few posts earlier. If this is real it would be available all over the web. There is no way to get any surveys and don't even think about filling them. So this is not working until I and other people can see a real app on my comp.

could you please email me the file

Hello, is there someone you've managed to download SOFTWARE? actually, for me i try umpteen times, with Sev site and do the surveys several times but I had nothing toujour this famous pirate software

Nothing Work.........lost my time

Can someone who had the hack email it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by DarknQuiet View Post
    They are all fake, just the same survey whores. You will never get past all of the surveys, but they keep making $ off all the suckers doing them
    I actually finished a survey (with fake info) but it gave me the rage of Bahamut hack, not the hobbit one

hi

Hi!
    This hack working?
    Who can send me it please?

aahahahahahahahah Yeah sure, everybody can draw this shit. This forum is only for spammers and survey whores. I would like that moderators post your ip same way just so we are able to find you. Some of us can do it you know.

Men this forum is a real shit, my familiy works at FBI and this forum will be down

I would love a no survey website that works please

make sure the game is not running before u open the coin app. go settings aplications death dome and force close it. then hold down power button and chose airplane mode, open coin app press ok then open death dome? u should have lots of coins now. then hold down power and turn airplane mode off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiradea View Post
    make sure the game is not running before u open the coin app. go settings aplications death dome and force close it. then hold down power button and chose airplane mode, open coin app press ok then open death dome? u should have lots of coins now. then hold down power and turn airplane mode off.
    lol it doesnt work

Yup still fake links to crappy surveys

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast