+ Register to Reply

Thread: Brave Frontier Cheats & Tricks - Brave Frontier (View Game Forum)

Brave Frontier Cheats & Tricks

Have you discovered any useful tricks or Brave Frontier cheats in the game? If you do, kindly post and share with all of us here for any secretly hidden Brave Frontier tricks and cheats you've accidentally found and discovered.

There might be lots of Brave Frontier secrets, hidden cheats, useful tricks, and Brave Frontier cheat codes embedded by the game developers. You might not have discovered any working Brave Frontier cheat or trick by yourself, but you can always check out the Brave Frontier cheat videos on YouTube or you're welcomed to find, discuss, and share any interesting Brave Frontier cheats and amazing discoveries on Brave Frontier Forum.

Note: Kindly share only the legal in-game Brave Frontier trick, cheat, and codes. Your Games Dreams account will be SUSPENDED if any illegal Brave Frontier cheat engine, codes, glitch, hacks, or Brave Frontier cheat tool download survey site are posted!! Only legal Brave Frontier cheats no download or without download are allowed to be shared.

Although you can have up to five team members, make sure to keep far more than that around, because you will be able to edit your team to go against one specific element, depending on the dungeon. Most dungeons will have one single element of enemy (for example, the Caves of Flame are full of fire enemies), so tailor your team to this (for example, send in all water-element heroes into the Cave of Flames).

More tips >>> http://www.writerparty.com/party/bra...ts-strategies/

Hey I got a question for a possible cheat, I am in a special dungeon Trencheon wielding warrior level 3 and I got the boss to low health, if I power off my phone then turn it back on, can I repeat the level with the boss at level health and eventually acquire it?

+ Register to Reply