+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reign of Dragons Cheats & Tricks - Reign of Dragons (View Game Forum)

Reign of Dragons Cheats & Tricks

If you have tried or know any best working Reign of Dragons cheats, new version hack, cheat codes, unlimited money, cheat sheet, cash hack tool, Reign of Dragons hacked, cracked, latest bot program, mods, cheat engine download no survey, without virus and spyware free, you can share those Reign of Dragons hacks with us here, in the main forum of this game, or in the cheats and hack sub-forum.

Here is the link to Reign of Dragons cheats videos on YouTube for more additional Reign of Dragons hack, tricks, and cheats (if there isn't any relevant result, try changing the cheats to "hack", "cheat", or just search for the plain "Reign of Dragons" game title).

Note: All posts with illegal Reign of Dragons hack tools or survey sites will be deleted. Kindly report the bugs here for game developers to debug for best gameplay experience. You're welcomed to share useful Reign of Dragons tricks or legit cheats you've discovered in the game.
    Last edited by Online Ray; 03-26-2013 at 09:34 AM.

How you can get a rare card at Lv. 1

Boost your deck with a 5 - Star card.

Go to "Menu" (top center screen) then choose "Status".

Enter this Referral Code: 7JUZRHJ.

To receive a Rare Card.

Ps -- If this helped you please click on the start lower left on underneath profile pic.

As in most other card games, almost nothing is happening on the client side of the game; so cheats or hacks on major resources are pretty much or highly unlikely. While most other older card (iOS) games can be easily cracked/cloned, GREE as the publisher is well known to adapt a newer engine and new coding standards for their games, so it's also very difficult to try and clone the clients. I think that's also the one thing why the game itself is so popular right after the very first few days from its release.

Also, My Reign of Dragons referral code's [9SNQQ25] for you new players to use to gain some starter card/money, and it's a rare card too! Just go into the game, hit the menu at the top, go to status and scroll a bit down and enter that code. We'll both get something in return!

Yep, it's "9SNQQ25". Thanks
    Last edited by meongmania; 11-29-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy nonomus View Post
    I have downloaded and unziped this file. Using ifile where do i place it now? Ty in advance.
    Careful, a game which most data processing is done on server side (like Reign of Dragons) is very unlikely to have any cheats involving item dupes, card hacks, etc. Take note of these :
    • If the "cheat" involves any form/action that requires you to give out either your 'username' or 'password', it's always a scam, always. You will, get hacked afterwards.
    • If the "cheat" involves you downloading any form of software or app or any web addon. Beware of incoming trojans, keyloggers, etc.
    • If the "cheat" involves you giving out any personal details such as emails, your real name, facebook/twitter account. Beware of incoming spams.

Regardless of what game it is.
    Last edited by meongmania; 11-26-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Hey guys just thought I'd re-post this subject:

Alright any of you guys out there want a cool rare card at the start of your RoD Journey? Well you can just be doing as follows:

Opening your "My Page"

Then click your "Insert name here"

Then click "Referral code"

And then enter in my Referral Code: 8NKM6KM

By doing all of this me and you both will be obtaining an exclusive rare card depending upon how many friends we have invited, so when doing this we both will get something good out of this deal and not just one of us!

So please feel free to do this and if so send me a message and I will be sure to send you an Ally request and help you beat many bosses in the future!

Thanks and kind regards,

Master of Chaos.

Found this cheat its meant to be a ref code for the programmers that gives them an ultra rare card maxed not sure if it works as I have used my ref code already but can't hurt to try ref no is 359ry98 hope it works for you's

HAUFR69 use this to get rare card, helps me out a lot too!

hey can you please add me as a friend i cant do it myself it wont let me send ally request at all it didnt work even once my name is Assassin
    and also if you can please use my referral code is ABBPPJJ
    thanx
    i have an omega and when u want to add me it says hope you can add me
    Last edited by assassin; 05-08-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Want a rare card when you join ? Use my referral code then ::: EPCU65X

hello can anyone add me as a friend in Reign of Dragons? my code is 8MEPBM7.

Get limited card deck! Enter this code [EMQ8UJE]

new players try this refferal code to det a great card to kick start your game 93ehkhj thanks and enjoy the game its great

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast