+ Register to Reply

Thread: Crystal Dragon - Dragon City Wiki & Guide (View Game Forum)

Crystal Dragon

Name:  crystal dragon details.jpg
Views: 128586
Size:  40.6 KB

How to get Crystal Dragon in Dragon City game on Facebook? You can get Crystal Dragon through breeding combination of 2 hybrid rare dragons, and the proven breeding combination is Cool Fire Dragon & Soccer Dragon in Dragon City, which will take 12 hours to breed, and the Crystal Dragon Egg will cost 2 days to hatch. In total, you need 2 days and 12 hours to get Crystal Dragon if you breed Cool Fire Dragon with Soccer Dragon.

This is the official description for Crystal Dragon.

"If you like shiny, valuable things, you will like the Crystal Dragon. It is very rare and only shows itself when the planets are appropriately aligned. You'll be lucky to see it!"
    Crystal Dragon has 4 types of attacks which are Head Butt, Legendary Wind, Paralyzing Spell and Rainbow Attack. The weakness for Crystal Dragons is Legend. Crystal Dragon is able to live only in Legend habitat.

Besides Crystal Dragon, you can refer to the Hybrid Dragons breeding guide on how to breed all types of dragons in Dragon City.

Anyone tried any other ways of breeding to get Crystal Dragon in Dragon City game on Facebook?
    Last edited by Aeron; 07-25-2012 at 09:22 AM.

This is the image of how level 1, level 2 and level 3 Crystal Dragon looks like in Dragon City game.

Name:  crystal dragon.jpg
Views: 103776
Size:  17.9 KB

Level 1 Crystal Dragon generates 50 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 1 Crystal Dragon with 5 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 2 Crystal Dragon.

Level 2 Crystal Dragon generates 83 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 2 Crystal Dragon with 10 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 3 Crystal Dragon.

Level 3 Crystal Dragon generates 116 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 3 Crystal Dragon with 20 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 4 Crystal Dragon.

This is the image of how level 4, level 5 and level 6 Crystal Dragon looks like in Dragon City game.

Name:  crystal dragon 2.jpg
Views: 102187
Size:  22.7 KB

Level 4 Crystal Dragon generates 149 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 4 Crystal Dragon with 40 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 5 Crystal Dragon.

Level 5 Crystal Dragon generates 182 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 5 Crystal Dragon with 80 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 6 Crystal Dragon.

Level 6 Crystal Dragon generates 215 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 6 Crystal Dragon with 160 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 7 Crystal Dragon.

This is the image of how Crystal Dragon from level 7 onwards looks like in Dragon City game on Facebook.

Name:  crystal dragon 3.jpg
Views: 97499
Size:  21.2 KB

Level 7 Crystal Dragon generates 248 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 7 Crystal Dragon with 320 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 8 Crystal Dragon.

Level 8 Crystal Dragon generates 281 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 8 Crystal Dragon with 640 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 9 Crystal Dragon.

Level 9 Crystal Dragon generates 314 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 9 Crystal Dragon with 1280 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 10 Crystal Dragon.

I breed a Armadillo Dragon & Soccer Dragon is how I got it .

I have got it when i breed gummy and armadillo

Even that breeding is for legendary dragon

LEGENDARY:armadillo+coll fire
    crystal:armadillo+coll fire
    miror:coll fire + gummy
    you dragon 10 lvl above

i got a wind dragon by breeding soccer+gummy i tried 5 times

i got a mirror dragon by breeding gummy+soccoer=mirror
    aboves level gummy 10 soccer 4

got crystal first try with coolfire and soccer

Got Crystal Dragon with breeding soccer and soccer 48 hours got it from the first try

+ Register to Reply