+ Register to Reply

Thread: Spicy Dragon - Dragon City Wiki & Guide (View Game Forum)

Spicy Dragon

Name:  spicy dragon details.jpg
Views: 31406
Size:  39.4 KB

How to get / breed Spicy Dragon in Dragon City game on Facebook? Spicy is a hybrid dragon which can be produced through breeding combination of Plant Dragon & Fire Dragon in Dragon City game.

This is the official description for Spicy Dragon.

"Spice up your island kingdom with this temperamental fellow. The Spicy dragon is known for its excessive use of swearwords and a passion for Mexican food."
    Spicy Dragon has 4 types of attacks which are Flying Kick, Lava Balls, Poison Ivy and Stunning Hit. The weaknesses for Spicy Dragons are Water and Electric. Spicy Dragon is able to live either in Plant habitat or Fire habitat.

Besides Spicy Dragon, you can view the full list of all Hybrid Dragon breeding guide.

If you guys have any Spicy Dragon related information and images in Dragon City, please share them here.

Note: There is no guarantee that breeding combination between Fire Dragon & Plant Dragon will give you Spicy Dragon, as other dragon may be produced as a result. Also, you may get Spicy Dragon through other breeding combinations as well.
    Last edited by Aeron; 06-27-2012 at 07:29 AM.

This is the image of how level 1, level 2 and level 3 Spicy Dragon looks like in Dragon City game.

Name:  spicy dragon.jpg
Views: 45361
Size:  17.8 KB

Level 1 Spicy Dragon generates 9 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 1 Spicy Dragon with 5 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 2 Spicy Dragon.

Level 2 Spicy Dragon generates 15 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 2 Spicy Dragon with 10 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 3 Spicy Dragon.

Level 3 Spicy Dragon generates 21 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 3 Spicy Dragon with 20 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 4 Spicy Dragon.

This is the image of how level 4, level 5 and level 6 Spicy Dragon looks like in Dragon City game.

Name:  spicy dragon 2.jpg
Views: 44122
Size:  19.6 KB

Level 4 Spicy Dragon generates 27 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 4 Spicy Dragon with 40 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 5 Spicy Dragon.

Level 5 Spicy Dragon generates 33 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 5 Spicy Dragon with 80 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 6 Spicy Dragon.

Level 6 Spicy Dragon generates 39 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 6 Spicy Dragon with 160 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 7 Spicy Dragon.

This is the image of how Spicy Dragon from level 7 onwards looks like in Dragon City game on Facebook.

Name:  spicy dragon 3.jpg
Views: 43571
Size:  20.3 KB

Level 7 Spicy Dragon generates 45 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 7 Spicy Dragon with 320 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 8 Spicy Dragon.

Level 8 Spicy Dragon generates 51 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 8 Spicy Dragon with 640 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 9 Spicy Dragon.

Level 9 Spicy Dragon generates 57 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 9 Spicy Dragon with 1280 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 10 Spicy Dragon.

Each level of upgrade for Spicy Dragon will increase 6 gold per minute as revenue.

I got my Spicy Dragon through breeding between Gummy Dragon and Cool Fire Dragon, which cost me 8 hours. The Spicy Dragon Egg will take 4 hours to hatch which sum up to a total of 12 hours time usage. The dragon I intentionally to get through the breeding combination of Cool Fire Dragon & Gummy Dragon is Legendary Dragon. But since I don't have any Spicy Dragon in my Dragon City, getting Spicy Dragon instead of Legendary Dragon is fine with me.

+ Register to Reply