+ Register to Reply

Thread: Pirate Dragon - Dragon City Wiki & Guide (View Game Forum)

Pirate Dragon

Name:  Pirate Dragon Details.jpg
Views: 176500
Size:  41.4 KB

How to get Pirate Dragon in Dragon City? Pirate Dragon is a hybrid rare dragon which can be produced through breeding combination of Dark Dragon & Mud Dragon in Dragon City game. Breeding between Dark Dragon and Mud Dragon will take 4 hours to complete, and the Pirate Dragon Egg will take 15 hours to hatch. Please note that breeding between Dark and Mud Dragon may give you other dragons instead (Poo Dragon).

Official description for Pirate Dragon in Dragon City Facebook game:

"A-hoy dragon lover! This very special dragon will be a crown jewel in your dragon collection. Get ready for some reckless sea adventures and hop on board!"
    Pirate Dragon has 4 types of attacks which are Stunning Hit, Leech, Storm and Ghost Cloud. The weaknesses for Pirate Dragons are Plant, Earth and Pure (Legendary). Pirate Dragon is able to live in Dark habitat and Water habitat.

Besides Pirate Dragon, you can view the full list of all Dragons Breeding Combination Guide.

If you guys have any Pirate Dragon related information and images in Dragon City, please share them here.
    Last edited by Aeron; 08-12-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Other ways to get Pirate Dragon (besides Nenufar Dragon + Neon Dragon):

• Pirate Dragon = Lantern Fish Dragon + Rattlesnake Dragon
    • Pirate Dragon = Cloud Dragon + Neon Dragon
    • Pirate Dragon = Zombie Dragon + Mud Dragon
    • Pirate Dragon = Mud Dragon + Neon Dragon

Based on feedback from others, there is no guarantee that you will get Pirate Dragon through the above breeding combination as you might get other dragons as the result.

Weaknesses: Earth and ?

I just got a Pirate from breeding Dark & Mud

• Pirate Dragon = Penguin Dragon + Ice Cube Dragon

This is the image of how level 1, level 2 and level 3 Pirate Dragon looks like in Dragon City game.

Name:  Pirate Dragon.jpg
Views: 131333
Size:  18.8 KB

Level 1 Pirate Dragon generates 8 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 1 Pirate Dragon with 5 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 2 Pirate Dragon.

Level 2 Pirate Dragon generates 13 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 2 Pirate Dragon with 10 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 3 Pirate Dragon.

Level 3 Pirate Dragon generates 18 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 3 Pirate Dragon with 20 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 4 Pirate Dragon.

This is the image of how level 4, level 5 and level 6 Pirate Dragon looks like in Dragon City game.

Name:  Pirate Dragon 2.jpg
Views: 125926
Size:  23.0 KB

Level 4 Pirate Dragon generates 23 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 4 Pirate Dragon with 40 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 5 Pirate Dragon.

Level 5 Pirate Dragon generates 28 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 5 Pirate Dragon with 80 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 6 Pirate Dragon.

Level 6 Pirate Dragon generates 33 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 6 Pirate Dragon with 160 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 7 Pirate Dragon.

This is the image of how Pirate Dragon from level 7 onwards looks like in Dragon City game on Facebook.

Name:  Pirate Dragon 3.jpg
Views: 144602
Size:  23.9 KB

Level 7 Pirate Dragon generates 38 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 7 Pirate Dragon with 320 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 8 Pirate Dragon.

Level 8 Pirate Dragon generates 43 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 8 Pirate Dragon with 640 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 9 Pirate Dragon.

Level 9 Pirate Dragon generates 48 gold per minute as revenue. Feed level 9 Pirate Dragon with 1280 food 4 times to upgrade it into level 10 Pirate Dragon.
    Last edited by Aeron; 08-12-2012 at 08:22 AM.

i tried to breed dark + mud but the

result is venom???/

please tell me how to get pirate please,,,..

Talking pirate is easy

pirate = ice cream + vampire

THNKZ

I got my pirate after several tries with a Mud Dragon & Zombie Dragon . You just have to keep doing it over and over again and then you will get it .

Dark Dragon + Ice Cream Dragon= Pirate Dragon

I Tried Mud With Dark I got Hedgehog HOW

I also got hedgehog too.why

+ Register to Reply