+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid Rare Dragons - Dragon City Wiki & Guide (View Game Forum)

Hybrid Rare Dragons

How to get Hybrid Rare Dragons in Dragon City? There are many different types of Hybrid Rare Dragons in Dragon City game and the way to get Hybrid Rare Dragons is by breeding between Hybrid Dragons (from breeding between basic elemental dragons). You can get Hybrid Rare Dragons through the breeding combination provided below.

Besides Hybrid Rare Dragon, you can also refer to full list of all Dragon City Breeding Combination Guide.
    Last edited by Aeron; 08-18-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Since trying for my Pirate Dragon with Nenufar + Neon I have actually so far had 4 Gummi's, and 2 Petroleum's from this combination. Just thought others might be interested to know what else that combination can give you
    Last edited by Online Ray; 08-05-2012 at 05:37 PM.

actually pearl dragon is not RARE.
    '

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Judell View Post
    actually pearl dragon is not RARE.
    '
    Actually the definition of being rare hybrid is that it implies the dragon is of greater value than other hybrids, not due to its difficulty to obtain it.

Thanks for notifying, I've corrected the list.

Unhappy Why?

I already bred alpine and medieval and the result is always pearl. Why is it the result alaways.

Quote Originally Posted by claude972 View Post
    I already bred alpine and medieval and the result is always pearl. Why is it the result alaways.

I can only get the Cool Fire dragon out of that combination. I would recommend looking in the comments under the dragon you want and trying some of the other proven combinations.

Maybe

maybe because you haven't tried breeding them oppositely like this medieval plus alpine dragon you can at least try it and find the results and a tip is they used to say that if the time on the breeding mountain is 11 hours and 59 mins. you have a chance to get either a hybrid dragon or a legendary my cousin bred a gummy dragon to a armadillo dragon and the time was 11 hours and 59 mins. and he got a mirror dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Suertefelipe View Post
    maybe because you haven't tried breeding them oppositely like this medieval plus alpine dragon you can at least try it and find the results and a tip is they used to say that if the time on the breeding mountain is 11 hours and 59 mins. you have a chance to get either a hybrid dragon or a legendary my cousin bred a gummy dragon to a armadillo dragon and the time was 11 hours and 59 mins. and he got a mirror dragon
    i breed armadillo and gummy and the result is legendary dragon.. and i breed them again this time its gummy and armadillo in that order and the result is star dragon...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeron View Post
    How to get Hybrid Rare Dragons in Dragon City? There are many different types of Hybrid Rare Dragons in Dragon City game and the way to get Hybrid Rare Dragons is by breeding between Hybrid Dragons (from breeding between basic elemental dragons). You can get Hybrid Rare Dragons through the breeding combination provided below.

Besides Hybrid Rare Dragon, you can also refer to full list of all Dragon City Breeding Combination Guide.

Is Fossil Dragon considered as Hybrid Rare Dragon coz his hatching time is same as those Hybrid Rare Dragons...

Recently I stopped playing Dragon City, so all the new dragons are not added. I believe Fossil Dragon maybe one of the Hybrid Rare Dragon indeed.

i breed water=dandelion=cool fire

What level can I get the Soccer Dragon......Because according to my mind it is according to the level.....
    -Pls. reply

how u get the gummy and petroleum please give me the right breed @_@ thankz ...

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast