+ Register to Reply

Thread: Pet Rescue Saga Level 82 Walkthrough Cheat - Pet Rescue Saga (View Game Forum)

Pet Rescue Saga Level 82 Walkthrough Cheat

Pet Rescue Saga by King.com is a match 3 puzzle game where you have to rescue lovely and adorable pets. Stucked on level 82 Pet Rescue Saga Facebook game and looking for solution help on how to pass, how to solve, and how to beat Pet Rescue Saga level 82? Solution, walkthrough, cheat, clues, tips, and hints for Facebook Pet Rescue Saga level 82 answer walkthrough is displayed here. Help the trapped and locked puppies, bunnies, and other pets. This guide will help you on completing Pet Rescue Saga level 82 cheats help. Pet Rescue Saga level 82 walkthrough solution is explained below:

Pet Rescue Saga Level 82 Video Walkthrough Guide (YouTube Video):

Follow the guide on Pet Rescue Saga level 82 cheat help shown in this forum thread in playing Pet Rescue Saga Facebook game for beating, passing, and solving this puzzle level. You can view list of Pet Rescue Saga walkthrough solution for all levels and navigate to Pet Rescue Saga forum for all Pet Rescue Saga Facebook game sharing and discussion.

Ok this is exactly how I thought is was done...my question is how can you get get missile and such without actually paying real money? I can only ever seem to buy the hammer. Or do I have to save like 6000 coins? I've had 4500 but haven't ever saved more lol. thanks for any help

So, what you are saying is the ONLY way to beat this level is by using a booster. To me having to "buy" a booster takes the "free" out of playing games. I refuse to spend money just to play this or any game on FB.

According to PetRescueGuru com: use the ledges to your benefits and also you should move pets over columns with ledges! Once you’ve released all 4 pets and have enough matches for a rocket you should use it to untrap the pet on the left!

According to PetRescueGuru com: use the ledges to your benefits and also you should move pets over columns with ledges! Once you’ve released all 4 pets and have enough matches for a rocket you should use it to untrap the pet on the left!

+ Register to Reply