+ Register to Reply

Thread: Lost Jewels Cheats Walkthrough All Levels - Lost Jewels (View Game Forum)

Lost Jewels Cheats Walkthrough All Levels

Lost Jewels Facebook game is developed and published by Peak Games. This is basically a jewel match 3 game where you're searching for the Lost Jewel in thrilling and across-ages adventure. Stucked on Lost Jewels Facebook game and looking for solution help on how to pass, how to solve, and how to beat Lost Jewels? Solution, walkthrough, cheat, clues, tips, and hints for Facebook Lost Jewels answer walkthrough is displayed here. Obtain magic crystals and get the bonus spin from lost jewels. This guide on Lost Jewels cheats will help you on how to play, win, beat, and complete the level. Lost Jewels walkthrough solution is explained below:

Follow the guide on Lost Jewels cheat help shown in this forum thread in playing Lost Jewels Facebook game for beating, passing, and solving this puzzle level. You can navigate to Lost Jewels forum for all Lost Jewels Facebook game sharing and discussion.
    Last edited by Online Ray; 01-04-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Is there help for level 119, I cannot figure out a way to get past it and it's driving me to the point of wanting to just give up. I can't afford to buy any more helpers, and it's just frustrating! Thanks.

+ Register to Reply