+ Register to Reply
Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1077

Thread: Useful Tips for Nemo's Reef - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

  1. #181
    Oooo finally - my enigmatic seed is sparkling! It's only the second one I have planted, gave up for a while after the first one didn't work and they cost so many coins and algae. Also when I now click on the task it bumps me to my plant, rather than to go and buy a new one like last time, so pretty confident it must be a rare plant (and hopefully a new one!)

    I am just about to go to level 22, think I have about 2k worth of xp points to get. Do we get an expansion in level 22? My reef is totally full, I hav crammed things in as much as I can and can't plant any more. I don't like deleting things as my reef is so amazing beautiful and diverse will all sorts of plants all over the place. In saying that as soon as I get an expansion I'm going to dedicate a big area to the basic quick yielding plants as I just have no coins or algae and my reef doesn't give me much. Will see what level 22 brings

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiGal77 View Post
    Oooo finally - my enigmatic seed is sparkling! It's only the second one I have planted, gave up for a while after the first one didn't work and they cost so many coins and algae. Also when I now click on the task it bumps me to my plant, rather than to go and buy a new one like last time, so pretty confident it must be a rare plant (and hopefully a new one!)

    I am just about to go to level 22, think I have about 2k worth of xp points to get. Do we get an expansion in level 22? My reef is totally full, I hav crammed things in as much as I can and can't plant any more. I don't like deleting things as my reef is so amazing beautiful and diverse will all sorts of plants all over the place. In saying that as soon as I get an expansion I'm going to dedicate a big area to the basic quick yielding plants as I just have no coins or algae and my reef doesn't give me much. Will see what level 22 brings
    Not on 22 but 23 will expand.

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer168 View Post
    i am helping my daughter with nemo's reef and i kinda got hooked too on the game while helping her. currently we're stuck on level 21 and it seems like no matter what we did, we can't get to keep the white seahorse. our reef's name is kaylee5979. any idea what we are doing wrong? we've tried all the suggestions and tips posted on this forum; tried rearranging current corals and planted new corals but nothing seems to work. thanks for your help and happy tapping.
    HI! so looking at your reef that's about where i placed my silver bubble coral and rocks. have you tried lessening the amount of rocks around the coral? I only needed 2 on the side facing the reef.


    ALso: planted 22 more mystery seeds, got 1 rare (stupid Green thalassodendron). I did get a red sea flower and violet streamers. (those HAVE to belong to a combination somewhere...)
    before:31250 Heart:81%, plants:100%, rare plants:64%, rare fish: 87%, guest 100%
    After: 31500 Heart: 81%, PLants 100%, rare plants: 65%, rare fish: 87%, guest 100%

    someone mentioned before they get better results when they planted a few at a time? I would a agree with that! when I got 5 rares it was because i had to plant and feed the mysteries at like an hour apart (10 at a time)...

  4. #184
    thanks modmodder and tiffers. tried both of your suggestions and still no luck. i'm totally clueless on why we're unsuccessful in keeping the white seahorse.

  5. #185
    Found a random friend with an octopus that looks pretty neat.
    Yikes looks like they were on level 28. Wow
    Last edited by BeakerMuppet; 01-14-2013 at 11:57 PM.

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer168 View Post
    thanks modmodder and tiffers. tried both of your suggestions and still no luck. i'm totally clueless on why we're unsuccessful in keeping the white seahorse.
    Remember to plant a new silver bubble coral instead of using an existent one!
    I did it before and mine only stayed after planting a new one..

  7. #187
    I planted four Rocks in a 'L' shape up on one of the ledges with no other plants on then planted a new Silver Bubble Coral in the middle. Worked fine

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Vini1982 View Post
    Remember to plant a new silver bubble coral instead of using an existent one!
    I did it before and mine only stayed after planting a new one..
    thanks vini1982. i've planted a new silver bubble like you have suggested but still no luck. i'm clueless on why. our reef name is kaylee5979.

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer168 View Post
    thanks vini1982. i've planted a new silver bubble like you have suggested but still no luck. i'm clueless on why. our reef name is kaylee5979.
    I just saw your reef right now.. I would suggest you to move your coral to a open area and surround it - all it's sides - with rocks (cause actually the bottom side of the coral is on the reef's border, with no rocks near it).

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffers View Post
    I found a combination! WHOO!!! ok

    small yellow grass+ seashell+ yellow bell sea pen =D
    Cool. Confirmed

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Teashzmo View Post
    Level 25. White sea dragon. Any clues?????

    I believe that one was plant white sea flowers. I planted 2 or 3

  12. #192
    I don't know if someone has already done it, but including the ones I've found myself and have seen on here, these are the living/ornamental combos:

    Yellow table plant + red branches
    Yellow table plant + rock

    Giant Green seabush + green straight seaweed

    Orange Tube Olant + Orange Bell Sea Pen

    Yellow Plateau Plant + Heap of Stones

    Giant Brown Grass + Purple Marine Shrub
    Giant Brown Grass + Brown Seaweed Cluster + Flat Rock

    Maroon Pipe Sponge + Lilac Cirripathes + Violet Sea Blossom

    Yellow Small Grass+ Seashell + Yellow Bell Sea Pen (thanks tiffers)

    Orange Plateau Plant + Orange Heap of Seamoss + Orange Peel Seaweed Cluster

    Barrel Sponges+ Silver Branches + Boulder

    Has anyone else found more?

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by alik View Post

    Yellow Table Plant------ 2XP --- 2 SD --- 30 SEC
    Giant Green SeabusH----8XP --- 5 SD --- 4 MIN
    Red Tube Sponge------12XP --- 8 SD --- 4 MIN
    Orange Tube Sponge---25XP --- 10 SD --- 1 HR

    Yellow Plateau PlaNT---60XP --- 30 SD --- 12 HR
    Giant Brown GrasS-----10XP --- 10 SD --- 30 MIN
    Blue Pipe Sponge------30XP --- 20 SD --- 30 MIN
    Maroon Pipe SpongE---30XP --- 30 SD --- 2 HR
    Yellow Small Grass-----90XP --- 50 SD --- 12 HR

    Orange Plateau PlaNT--15XP --- 10 SD --- 20 MIN


    Fan CoraL--------------1XP --- 2 AL --- 30 SEC
    Fruit Loop CoraL--------2XP --- 3 AL --- 1 MIN
    Violet Brain Coral-------8XP --- 5 AL --- 3 MIN
    Sunset Cup------------ 4XP --- 5 AL --- 5 MIN
    Blue MushrooM---------20XP --- 10 AL --- 1 HR
    Brain Coral-------------70XP --- 45 AL --- 24 HR
    Orange Pillar Coral------30XP --- 10 AL --- 30 MIN
    Green MushrooM-------30XP --- 15 AL --- 5 HR
    Carnation CoraL--------60XP --- 30 AL --- 12 HR
    Pillar Coral-------------15XP --- 5 AL --- 30 MIN
    Christmas Tree Coral---40XP --- 22 AL --- 6 HR
    Green Bubble CoraL----45XP --- 25 AL --- 8 HR
    Bamboo CoraL---------80XP --- 50 AL --- 24 HR
    Silver Bubble Coral-----12XP --- 6 AL --- 15 MIN
    Fire CoraL-------------20XP --- 5 AL --- 30 MIN
    Cup CoraL-------------60XP --- 15 AL --- 6 HR
    Finger Coral -----------25XP --- 12 AL --- 45 MIN
    Cat's Paw CoraL------200XP ---180 AL --- 10 HR
    Barrel Sponge------45XP------250 SD --- 24 HR. edit. Adjusted name and added xp
    Yellow Sponge Bed----35xp---------25 SD --- * * 6 HR
    Giant Green Grass-----100xp--------80 SD --- 8 HR
    Pipe coral ----80xp--- 20 AL. 12. HR
    Egg shell coral --40XP--- 35AL 1 HR

    From random friends reefs (95% sure is correct)
    Giant Red grass. 18xp + 8sd 45? Min ( level 27)
    Psychedelic coral 38xp + 8al. 1.5 hr. (level 25)
    Tentacle coral 50xp + 20al 8 hr. ( level ?)
    Last edited by BeakerMuppet; 01-17-2013 at 10:04 AM.

  14. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Stmk1 View Post
    I don't know if someone has already done it, but including the ones I've found myself and have seen on here, these are the living/ornamental combos:

    Yellow table plant + red branches
    Yellow table plant + rock

    Giant Green seabush + green straight seaweed

    Orange Tube Olant + Orange Bell Sea Pen

    Yellow Plateau Plant + Heap of Stones

    Giant Brown Grass + Purple Marine Shrub
    Giant Brown Grass + Brown Seaweed Cluster + Flat Rock

    Maroon Pipe Sponge + Lilac Cirripathes + Violet Sea Blossom

    Yellow Small Grass+ Seashell + Yellow Bell Sea Pen (thanks tiffers)

    Orange Plateau Plant + Orange Heap of Seamoss + Orange Peel Seaweed Cluster

    Barrel Sponges+ Silver Branches + Boulder

    Has anyone else found more?
    You need pearls for the grass, but this worked for me:
    Giant Green Grass, Light Green Marine Shrub, Green Cactus

  15. #195
    What are the advantages of planting these combos? Do you actually get any points or a bonus or anything out of them, or is it simply to attract the little fish to make the reef pretty?

+ Register to Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Nemo's Reef Wiki Guide
    By Games Dreams in forum Nemo's Reef
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:20 PM
  2. Nemo's Reef Review
    By Games Dreams in forum Nemo's Reef
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:47 AM
  3. Nemo's Reef Cheats & Tricks
    By Cheats Tricks in forum Nemo's Reef
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-24-2013, 06:00 PM
  4. Games Like Nemo's Reef
    By Games Dreams in forum Nemo's Reef
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 03:10 PM
  5. Play Nemo's Reef Game Online
    By Games Dreams in forum Nemo's Reef
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 05:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •