+ Register to Reply
Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Useful Tips for Nemo's Reef - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer0210 View Post
    Hey High Leveller can you remember when the next reef expansion is after 18 (came at 20) ?
    Yes it comes at 20! Small expansion to the left.

New forum posted for levels 21 - 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybugaboo View Post
    Yes it comes at 20! Small expansion to the left.
    Hi Jellybugaboo
    Thanks heaps but I am now at almost 23 - do you know next reef expansion after 22 ?

My reef is Sharkbiscuit
    A bit sick I know!

Help an old man!!

Please visit MrFishfinger ! (Many bamboo corals and yellow small grasses as quite rich plunder)

I have made a very pretty reef that I am really quite proud of! I am a 35 year old man and I love this game! Absolutely teaming with the small fishes thanks to reading up on the combos here. You must come see!

Alas my rare plant score is quite low which makes it way harder to get more! It seems if you level up without getting that many rare plants it can be very costly and time consuming trying to raise an already weak vitality. So I wish I had looked at the forums earlier...then being aware of the importance of rare plants I would have been cautious about gaining exp and got as many rare plants as possible while the mystery seeds were cheaper!!

Now I must pay 800 and though I've an abundance of algae (thanks to nice rich coral planting) I am quite short on SDs... Just built lots of yellow plateaus and will shortly massively increase my yellow small grasses so please come and collect some coins / algae from my beautiful reef!

Anyone just starting out don't rush for experience...plant as many rare plants as possible before levelling up. This is a game to be enjoyed for it's beauty take your time and enjoy the rest of your sealife.

MrFishfinger x

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I found out the following:
    1) Your vitality determines the ratio/chance of rare seeds you get from mystery seeds.
    2) Your vitality increases with every ornamental plant you grow FIRST TIME (every aditional plant does not count)
    3) There is a vitality treshold for every level (so not all plants count, but they will in higher levels).

So your strategy has to be to have almost EVERY ornamental plant available (just 1 of each)!!!

My actual ratio (level 28) is 1 rare out of 2-3 mysteries!!!

Patrick
    Last edited by MrFishfinger; 01-28-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuppy09 View Post
    Just planted LILAC CIRRIPATHES and the red octopus has stayed... Good luck everyone

I tried it didnt work for me even planted a new one so im going to try the red cirripathes

Hi everyone! This forum has been so helpful to me, I figured I would try to return the favor a bit. Apologies if this has been noticed and mentioned before.

I am not one to sign up for services to get pearls-- but I did notice a regenerating Tapjoy option that will net you one pearl every...I think about two hours. I don't know if it shows up if you have already signed up on Tapjoy, BUT, there is a 1 pearl offer with Nemo as the icon that shows up about five rows down. It says something along the lines of "Find out what randomblahblah with Tapjoy!" Click it, it opens Safari and takes you to the website. Go back to the app. Your offers screen should show "loading"...and the offer disappears. X out to the game again. Close the Tapjoy tab in Safari. The offer will be back again later.

Keep on it enough and you can get a rare plant every day...especially when paired with the 1 pearl Progressive video.

Quote Originally Posted by Genericpoptart View Post
    I am not one to sign up for services to get pearls-- but I did notice a regenerating Tapjoy option that will net you one pearl every...I think about two hours. I don't know if it shows up if you have already signed up on Tapjoy, BUT, there is a 1 pearl offer with Nemo as the icon that shows up about five rows down. It says something along the lines of "Find out what randomblahblah with Tapjoy!" Click it, it opens Safari and takes you to the website. Go back to the app. Your offers screen should show "loading"...and the offer disappears. X out to the game again. Close the Tapjoy tab in Safari. The offer will be back again later.

Keep on it enough and you can get a rare plant every day...especially when paired with the 1 pearl Progressive video.
    It comes every 1 hour!

What do you mean with progressive video?

I spend a week while I understood how it works
    i mean tapjoy
    at last it seems i cought it
    don't try to get a pearls straight from nemo's reef game (at least android version)
    i was regged on tapjoy.com on my PC then had some unsuccesful tries there
    you have open tapjoy.com right in your tablet, log in, then appears offers
    now I can see about 5 offers for 2 pearls and the same amount for 1
    there i must just install games and run it
    nothing like stupid reach 10 level or get 7500 stars or etc as in "free pearls get them!" inside nemo
    just install, run, remove, thats it
    i just checked it first time - its work!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    It comes every 1 hour!

What do you mean with progressive video?
    There is a Progressive video you can watch worth 1 pearl. The last 2 days I have been getting it about every hour. So I've been getting 2 pearls every hour between Progressive and Tapjoy.

Re Tapjoy - I'm so jealous! I treat tapjoy as another form of Nemos Reef quests, but the ones that come up for me don't include the video or the repeating sign up. My Tapjoy "quests" are getting just as thin on the ground as my Nemo quests, lol! Unless I want to actually spend money, that is.

Each hour I have the option to go to Tapjoy and I get one pearl. When I think about it I jump on over and click and collect.

Getting the red octopus to stay

Quote Originally Posted by Quest Pickens View Post
    I tried it didnt work for me even planted a new one so im going to try the red cirripathes
    Well I used the red cirripathes and it worked also planted it next to the lilac

If you go to tapjoy.com and sign up, you can access a whole bunch of different game to download for pearls. Just snagged another 20 free pearls!

Arrrrrggghhhh!!!!!!! Yes I am having an issue with the daily bonus! I just switched on today and then took hold of the edge of my ipad to move it and it registered a touch outside the daily bonus box and made it disappear.

That is twice in a row I've missed withdrawing 5 pearls. . Why oh why does it not just credit you anyway on the 5th day? Allowing this accidental missing of the bonus and not crediting it or carrying it on to the following day or having a way to collect later... Is making people frustrated and angry. When I started playing this game I loved its tranquility and beauty now I have nemo rage! Does anyone know how to write to the developers? Maybe I can persuade them to give me my 10 pearls (rather do that than sign up to something I don't want)

I am gutted! (See what I did there?)

MrFishfinger. (Check my reef, collecting is arranged prettily along the top - & ornaments line the bottom)

+ Register to Reply