+ Register to Reply
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Useful Tips for Nemo's Reef - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

Hi all,

I am having issues with the light blue Jellyfish. I read through here and planted a "heap of stones" then grew a "rose seabed" next to it, but nothing. I tried moving them around a little and still nothing. Does it matter where you put it, ie: do they have to be on a ledge or away from other plants or anything? Doesn't seem to be working I'm on level 21, and yes that enigmatic seed challenge is a pain!

My username for reef is same as here

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TwansAngie View Post
    Ive seen alot of your reefs and i havent noticed much diversity.

Username is TwansAngie
    Mines very diverse I even have a fish made from sea grass on the floor lol I've gone the pretty route too. Still not attracting them fishies though. I think I need to follow alik's advice and try to get more rare plants. Just added you if you want to add me my reefs name..... LouiseBradwell

Quote Originally Posted by alik View Post
    You have to plant the rare plants. Chances are, your vitality for regular plants is at 100%. In order, it's plants, rare plants, rare fish, and guests. If they're all at 100%, you're not gaining anything by planting. Once you get your rare plants up to 100%, you'll probably end up with new fish. Do you have the same number of fish that I do? Ornamentals don't do squat for vitality (unless "PLANTS" is under 100%, I suppose). I would plant a ton of Mystery Seeds and dig up anything that isn't rare or high yield, just like you said. Or you could go for gold and buy the pearls. I used mostly pearls and have an ass-ton of the same stupid rare plants (which I moved to the far edge of the reef so I can ignore them LOL); the Mystery Seed got me the last rare plant I needed - something blue with a long name ha!

Vitality is going to decrease as you level up so you'll have to do more to get back to 100% on each level. I went into 21 at 100%, dropped down to like 60%, then had to earn my way back up. If your regular plants are at 100%, don't bother planting any more unless you're looking for high-yields or just want something new and fancy

What is your username? I'd love to visit your reef.
    check who has visited your reef this afternoon and you will recognize me. feel free to add me!

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiGal77 View Post
    Hi all,

I am having issues with the light blue Jellyfish. I read through here and planted a "heap of stones" then grew a "rose seabed" next to it, but nothing. I tried moving them around a little and still nothing. Does it matter where you put it, ie: do they have to be on a ledge or away from other plants or anything? Doesn't seem to be working I'm on level 21, and yes that enigmatic seed challenge is a pain!

My username for reef is same as here

Cheers
    Yep same tried just about everything coral or rock like in combination. Starting to make me cranky

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseBradwell View Post
    I find if I just shut the app down completely (not just exit it!!) it speeds up, i.e double click your home button untill your open items pop up, and then touch the open items until they wobble and click the cross to fully close it. no need to reboot your ipad everytime. I close all apps daily to free up memory and everything runs faster
    Ha didn't even know you could do that click the - and it closes it. I first thought you we're trying to say click the x and I thought you were trying to pull a fast one. I will have to try the - next time it starts slowing down. Thanks

For those reading the x will delete the app from the iPad don't do that if you don't know that yet.

New ad pop-ups??!-

Has anyone else had an ad constantly popping up on the app now? I just reached level 23 finally and "Dragon" whatever else it's called keeps popping up-- it's horribly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by DearestCivilian View Post
    New ad pop-ups??!-

Has anyone else had an ad constantly popping up on the app now? I just reached level 23 finally and "Dragon" whatever else it's called keeps popping up-- it's horribly annoying.
    Yeah if that keeps up that might just be the end of the game for me.

Quote Originally Posted by alik View Post
    You obviously didn't go to my reef then; I haven't seen anyone's reef (other than Tiffers, I think) that has a little bit of everything like mine does - or at least, not clumped together.
    Thanks alik! =D lol. won't lie, I was sputtering there for a bit with TwansAngie's comment... "no diversity on my reef! wha-huh?-wha!" lol. (@TwansAngie: You're reef is really pretty though, and I am SUPER jealous you have the Olive Mandarinfish AND yellow seajelly with the white seahorse!)

i know my rares are low, I don't focus on them much, i like the little fish ya get with the combinations. I'm close to getting another expansion of my reef so I'll be able to play with some more little fish combos! I'll be sure to post what I come up with! =D

Try barrel sponges + silver branches + boulder

Quote Originally Posted by BeakerMuppet View Post
    Yeah if that keeps up that might just be the end of the game for me.

Agreed, It's slowed down for me now for some reason but I had it pop up three times within a single minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjstat View Post
    Sorry don't follow. To what is this referring?

Quote Originally Posted by BeakerMuppet View Post
    Sorry don't follow. To what is this referring?
    That combo brings over a fish that's like the fish that blue and yellow stripes only this combo gives you one with orange and blue instead

Has anyone been able to figure out the right plant combination that involves the sand or the seashell?

Quote Originally Posted by Kjstat View Post
    I was just about to venture with barrel sponges! SWEETNESS! =D

Quote Originally Posted by MadModder View Post
    Has anyone else experienced that nemo crashes on iOS 6? I can't play it at all now. Once again. Have to reinstall it.

[edit]
    Reinstalled. Works again.

No wait. It doesn't. *sigh*

Every time i reinstall it, it works when I run it. But as soon as I switch to another app, and back again, it crashes. Every single time.
    Yes it does it to me too I don't leave it running in the back ground I fully close the app by double clicking the home button and restarting the app fresh every time. It seems to stop the crashing. But if I forget to close it and go back in it does start to lag then eventually closes back to the home screen. (You should close all background running apps daily to improve speed and free up your ram )

+ Register to Reply
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast