+ Register to Reply

Thread: D.O.T. Defender of Texel Wiki Guide - D.O.T. Defender of Texel (View Game Forum)

D.O.T. Defender of Texel Wiki Guide

D.O.T. Defender of Texel Wiki Guide Sharing

This is the wiki thread for everyone to share all useful thread links on D.O.T. Defender of Texel wiki, help, hints, tips, tricks, answer, how to beat, solution, strategy, cheats, walkthrough, step by step tutorial for beginner and expert, and any other full complete D.O.T. Defender of Texel guide.

How to Create & Share D.O.T. Defender of Texel Wiki Guide

To create D.O.T. Defender of Texel wiki guide, simply navigate to D.O.T. Defender of Texel game forum above and create a thread to write your guide. After you've created useful guide, you can just post a link below by writing the title of your D.O.T. Defender of Texel guide and hyperlink the title words to your thread url. (It is best if you could create a high quality guide with full complete list of items)

If you have created any good D.O.T. Defender of Texel guide at Games Dreams forum, kindly post the thread link below (follow the instructions above).

Kindly Post Your Created D.O.T. Defender of Texel Wiki Guide at Games Dreams Below

You can also view additional D.O.T. Defender of Texel walkthrough guide, Q&A, and discussion at Games Dreams D.O.T. Defender of Texel forum.

*** This thread is only for links sharing (for all D.O.T. Defender of Texel wiki and guide created on Games Dreams). If you're looking for game discussion, kindly navigate to the game forum above. ***

Use my invite ID [ LbvL ] for the app game Defender of Texel. We both get a free Rare =)

Hey I'm kinda new to this game but I'm having trouble figuring out where to type in the friend codes to the game. I even went to the gold thing to types it in but i still don't see a box to type it in. Also I'm seeing stuff about beating the first boss??? Is that the one at the very beginning of the journey? If so I already beat it and I still do not see a box. Also my friend code is SEWN. reeplies are much appreciated

For RARE monster use this invitation code! -8bYy- it's not even fair after this xD

+ Register to Reply