+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts of Mistwood Add Me, Add Friends, Find Neighbors Forum - Ghosts of Mistwood (View Game Forum)

Ghosts of Mistwood Add Me, Add Friends, Find Neighbors Forum

Looking for Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood add me Facebook group forum to find and add new friends and neighbors? This is the Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood friend finder list or add me page list for you to ask and exchange friend request, find new friends, add neighbors, request allies, get buddies and invite active players on Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood Facebook game.

Please provide your Facebook profile link in this add me list with some details (such as your activity in game, levels, what gifts you're looking for, how often do you play Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood, etc) instead of just plain link with few words of add me link.

Add Me Tips: You can show your Facebook profile link (with Facebook icon) below your name and avatar on the left by clicking the top right Setting > Edit Profile > and insert your Facebook Profile link. This allows gamers who are playing this game or similar games like Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood to find and add you fast and easy in this Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood forum.
    Last edited by Aeron; 06-18-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Looking for neighbours

Hi Im Lynn
    I play Ghosts daily and am looking for neighbours, please add me.

I need Ghost of mistwood friends! PLEASE AD ME Isabel Coburn

Add me to GOM

Please add me for Ghost of Mistwood. love playing it just having hard time finding friends who play.

facebook/becki.anger

needless to say i need 'friends' also for GOM =) but I am such a noob with FB - not so with games tho and I play a lot so if you need a friend I am most certainly available - mokaelle33

can u please add me i have no neighbors no 1 is playing this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeron View Post
    Looking for Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood add me Facebook group forum to find and add new friends and neighbors? This is the Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood friend finder list or add me page list for you to ask and exchange friend request, find new friends, add neighbors, request allies, get buddies and invite active players on Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood Facebook game.

Please provide your Facebook profile link in this add me list with some details (such as your activity in game, levels, what gifts you're looking for, how often do you play Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood, etc) instead of just plain link with few words of add me link.

Add Me Tips: You can show your Facebook profile link (with Facebook icon) below your name and avatar on the left by clicking the top right Setting > Edit Profile > and insert your Facebook Profile link. This allows gamers who are playing this game or similar games like Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood to find and add you fast and easy in this Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood forum.

I would like to ask if there is anyone who needs friends in the games of "Ghost of Mistwood", "FarmVille 2", "CoasterVille", "Threads of Mystery", and "Dragon City"; If they will please add me as I play every day ...Level 9 in Ghost of Mistwood, Level 17 in Dragon City, Level 14 in Threads of Mystery (I think) and not quite sure of the levels in the other games. Need friends to play as we can help each other in these games. I hope that you or some people will consider adding me as I know that we can help each other out in the games and make friends in the process. Thank you and hope you all have a good day or evening. dixierattler.

Need neighbors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    Hi Im Lynn
    I play Ghosts daily and am looking for neighbours, please add me.
    I would be glad to be your neighbor!!! I play daily. feel free to add me! Teresa Merritte

I play Ghost several times a day..Would like to be your neighbor..Please add me.

Ok, Just message me in facebook with your full name and I'll add you to Mistwood

Isabel Coburn

i don't know how to add but need friends as well .

my name is Dee Stoughton Please add me

Tersa Merritte, Menebroth, Isabel Coburn
    i do not know how to add . but i need friends on face book will you please add me . my name is Dee Stoughton

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast