+ Register to Reply

Thread: Games Like Dragon City - Dragon City (View Game Forum)

Games Like Dragon City

What are some games like Dragon City? This is the forum post for everyone to share other fun and related online games similar to Dragon City. If you know any good Dragon City alternative games, kindly share it by posting any list of games just like Dragon City below in this thread.

You can view other games like Dragon City and many other offline or free online games for PC, Facebook, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Xbox 360, Xbox 720, PlayStation (PS), PS3, PS4, Wii U, other Dragon City related games, as well as online browser games, MMO client games with free download, and many more games the same as Dragon City at Games Dreams Forum.

So what games do you think are some good alternative similar games to Dragon City?

For iOS (iPhone / iPad), you can try out DragonVale and Dragon Story for free. Personally, I prefer DragonVale over Dragon Story as you need to keep waiting in Dragon Story.

There is a game on facebook named Monster Legends.....is exactly like dragon city but with monsters

This game is new to me. But I want to explore it. I saw it on my face. But I'm struggling to find much hope in this necessity.

Dragon Story, Dragon Vale and Monster Legends are similar to Dragon City.

There is a game on facebook named Rabbit Kingdom.....is exactly like dragon city but with rabbits

Monster Legends is just like Dragon City. It focuses more on combat, which is nice. Here is the picture for it:

Name:  Monster Legends 1.jpg
Views: 7051
Size:  59.8 KB

If you need a quick guide, I have a monster legends breeding guide here.

Monster Legends, Dragon Story, Dragon Vale, Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, SkyTopia ... there's a lot of similar games!

+ Register to Reply