+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemo's Reef - Level 25 and up - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

Nemo's Reef - Level 25 and up

The moderator wanted us to begin a new board due to the length of the other one. This forum will be for levels 25 and up - ONLY. If you're needing help with lower levels, please see our other message board, "Useful tips for Nemo's Reef."

At level 26, you need 283k XP to move on to 26. The tasks are to:

1) Plant & grow an Enigmatic Seed (10,000 SD & 6,000 Algae to grow)
    2) Collect 4,000 Sand Dollars
    3) Grow 3 Giant Green Seaweed (3,000 SD and 600 Algae each to grow)

This level brings no new guests or expansions.

New plants available:
    Green Mangrove Propagule - 5,500 SD & 1600*3 Algae to grow, increases vitality by 1,250 (ORNAMENTAL)
    Orange Feather Star - RARE, increases vitality by 5,000

**My recommendation here for fast leveling up is to plant large beds of Psychedelic Coral (75 XP per 90 min), Blue Mushrooms, Egg Shell Coral and Orange Tube Sponge (35/35/30 XP per hour) - this is if you are checking in on your game every hour or so. If you only check once or twice per day, go with some larger items - Cat's Paw (if you can afford it), Barrel Sponges, Yellow Small Grass, etc.
    Last edited by alik; 01-24-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Level 27

No expansion, no new friends or guest 333k to next level

1st task grow 2 psychedelic corals. 1000 sand dollars to plant 700 x 3 sets of algae to grow
    2nd task grow a giant red grass 2000 sand dollars 2000 x 3 set of algae
    3rd task grow a green mangrove propagule 5500 dollars 1600 x 3 lots of algae

New plant giant red Seagrass 15 sand dollars every 40 mins
    New Red seaweed 1400 hearts/vitality

I will keep updating my post to cover all details of 27, and I will do a separate one for 28 unless someone else comes on to cover it.
    Last edited by LouiseBradwell; 01-24-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danka View Post
    Lvl27.
    task 2: 1 Giant Red Grass 2000Sd and 2000Al*3
    task 3: 1 Green Mangrove Propagule 5500Sd and 1600Al*3
    And this info too

Quote Originally Posted by Danka View Post
    And this info too
    Thanks danka, I'm working through 27 and I'm updating my post as I go. Just incase there are any differences. I know sometimes the guests differ so will be interesting to see if the tasks differ too if anyone hits a new level and wishes to do the same maybe we can cover all aspects of each level within just 1 post per level.

Level 28

Task 1: Grow a pink marine shrub (ornamental) 4500 SD + 1400 algae per growth cycle
    Task 2: Grow a barrel sponge (living) 1500 SD + 1500 algae per growth cycle
    That was it.
    388k xp required for the next level

New rare is available: white mermaid's sea fan (6500 xp) good luck getting it though

No expansion, no guests, no new friends
    Last edited by BeakerMuppet; 01-24-2013 at 10:07 PM.

This has been mentioned by Alik but I thought I'll post what's been good for me to level up..

I've been able to level up within 1 to 2 days up until now (at level 28) with the following:

Psy Coral are great for XP (45 every 90 min) but only give you 15 al
    Egg Shell Coral are great for XP and al - 45 xp and 35 al (I use the al from this harvest to dig up old long term plants and plant new psy corals)
    Orange Tube Sponge (25 xp and 10 sd), maroon pipe sponge (30xp and 30 sd) along with few orange plateau (15xp and 10 sd) for SD.

I have few other random ones, here and there but the above mentioned 3 will get you to level fast if you have the time to check in once an hour for about a minute to harvest.

No new guests yet! And to me planting the mystery seeds seems like a waste of SD/AL that I've stopped since I am not getting anything out of it. Plus, I dont' have the space!! And I hear the next expansion is at level 33!!! So, tap, tap, tap... level up.. lol

Ok I have come across something interseting so will post it here and on the other thread. I have been doing this now for 3 days to see if it works and so far it seems to be. When I plant mystery seeds and one sparkles I move everything away from it and just put a marker on each side at the top of my sparkly seed (I've used sediment edge) Once it grows into a rare I move the plant out and the next mystery seed I plant in that same spot sparkles And is also a rare. I have 3 places over the right side if anyone wants to see the 3 spots that work for me. So for the last 3 days I have planted 3 sets of seeds and had 3 rares each time. Not sure if its a bizarre fluke or if a certain placement will always give you a rare. Make sure u surround you sparkly so u place ur next seed in the exact same spot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by LouiseBradwell; 01-24-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chayan11 View Post
    This has been mentioned by Alik but I thought I'll post what's been good for me to level up..

I've been able to level up within 1 to 2 days up until now (at level 28) with the following:

Psy Coral are great for XP (45 every 90 min) but only give you 15 al
    Egg Shell Coral are great for XP and al - 45 xp and 35 al (I use the al from this harvest to dig up old long term plants and plant new psy corals)
    Orange Tube Sponge (25 xp and 10 sd), maroon pipe sponge (30xp and 30 sd) along with few orange plateau (15xp and 10 sd) for SD.

I have few other random ones, here and there but the above mentioned 3 will get you to level fast if you have the time to check in once an hour for about a minute to harvest.

No new guests yet! And to me planting the mystery seeds seems like a waste of SD/AL that I've stopped since I am not getting anything out of it. Plus, I dont' have the space!! And I hear the next expansion is at level 33!!! So, tap, tap, tap... level up.. lol
    About how many psy corals do you think you have planted? I need to speed up my xp. (I have the pretty route reef so it takes me awhile anyway, buy some boost would be great! Lol)

Tiffers, you can check out my reef, same as my I'd here.. I have a very boring reef lol... I am still growing more psy corals.. I started 28 yesterday around 11pm and I am at 190/388 Xp
    Last edited by Chayan11; 01-25-2013 at 03:51 AM.

just made it to level 31 and I need 599k xp to reach level 32. I have a new guest but I don't know what to plant to make it stay. Does anyone here knows how to keep the green octopus? I'm wondering why octopi wants my reef. My previous guest is yellow octopus. I want pink and blue jellyfish but sadly I can't attract them

Quote Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
    just made it to level 31 and I need 599k xp to reach level 32. I have a new guest but I don't know what to plant to make it stay. Does anyone here knows how to keep the green octopus? I'm wondering why octopi wants my reef. My previous guest is yellow octopus. I want pink and blue jellyfish but sadly I can't attract them
    I think you're the first one to have a green octopus! What does it say?

Quote Originally Posted by Chayan11 View Post
    I think you're the first one to have a green octopus! What does it say?
    It says "often mistaken for a plant, the green octopus is a master of camoflauge" I can't buy a hint it cost 25 pearls and I don't wanna spend real money for this One of my task is to plant and grow 1 enigmatic seed but the problem is I'm out of sd because I planted enigmatic and mystery seeds the moment I reached level 31. I read from one post that there's a big chance that the mystery seed will grow into rare plant if it's planted on early stage LOL I can't see any sparkle on them and now I'm out of sd can't perform my task maybe later

On level 31 tasks are
    > grow 1 ruby sea flower ( actually I got the task on level 30 but the ruby sea flower is only available on level 31)
    > plant and grow 1 enigmatic seed ( which I cannot perform at the moment )
    > grow a tentacle coral
    I'm not yet done with my previous task on level 29 (I think) which I need to grow an amber sea nymph and pink water hyssop

I am on 32. Got the Pink Jellyfish on Level 31...looks like mayumi got a different guest. For future reference, I believe the pink jellyfish needs (because this is what I grew and stuck together) 2 pink sponges, 2 pink sea blossoms and two pink marine shrubs. I have other stuff around it, you can check it out, GeorgieQ is my username.

For 32 I had to grow a Big Green Seaweed(6500 SD and 1800A times 3) and a Green Java Moss (1200 SD and 300 A)

My rare plant vitality is so darn low right now, without any hope of moving up. I have planted a ton of enigmatic and mystery seeds over the last few days...and I've only gotten some low end rares and a ton of ornamentals. On the bonus side, those ornamentals cash in for a pretty penny! They are higher end ornamentals ranging from 500-3000 SD to dig them up!

So, there is that.

There are rumors of an expansion at 33. I cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffers View Post
    About how many psy corals do you think you have planted? I need to speed up my xp. (I have the pretty route reef so it takes me awhile anyway, buy some boost would be great! Lol)
    I had 37 and I just dug up most of my Carnation Coral and planted a dozen more. My algae count is getting low from all the planting, so I'm going to hold off on planting more until tomorrow when it's higher. My next move is to dig up my Brain Coral, leaving only one or two. I try to make sure that I have some of every plant because they all play into the reef's vitality.

On that note, I was wondering if the reason I'm not getting any new rares is because the game thinks my vitality isn't high enough? What do you guys think? Just the other day I planted 25 rares and there was nothing new; I have a pile of every rare plant (well, only a couple of the newer ones) but yet keep getting the old guys. My vitality is at just over 51,000 and I'm missing a fish that will come with the new rare. My rares are at 100%. Thoughts? Or do you think this game is completely ass-random?

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast