+ Register to Reply
Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemo's Reef - Level 25 and up - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterGirl View Post
    It also had a banner at the bottom stating "pirate4936741 has earned a reward for you. Nice!" Well....that IS nice....but that's ME! Is it even possible to do that?! Oh well, I'll take all these extras, since I need 887K XP to level up. Tap....tap....tap.....tap....repeat.......
    I also have that banner saying that I've earned a reward for myself... If I was Disney I'd fire these developers :-(

Just got to level 33! I have so been looking forward to this extension - now I don't know where to start. I got the red seahorse and deb and now I need to grow a purple heap of sea moss. My daughter found out today that when you click on the characters/fish in collection they do a little bow or something else. Peach is very cute. I knew you could swivel them but that was new to me. Did that come with the update or has that always been there?
    I really find it a shame that you cannot see who visits your reef and earns rewards for you any more. Someone please fix that!
    Last edited by juni; 06-19-2013 at 09:23 PM.

I have now attracted the red seahorse. Something else which I have not read before. It seems that you do not have to buy all of the plants new to retain the guest. I tend to buy the least expensive only. I have most ornamentals and other plants at least once already. It worked again with the red seahorse. Bought the bright green bonsai and planted it next to an existing green one et voilą.

Weekend Assignments ...

Hi! Could someone explain the "weekend" scavenger hunt .. First time I have received this message, I'm level 27 ... the message popped up when I first opened this morning, there is no other area I can tap to see again, like homework box. HELP! This claimed a new fish was hiding and I need to discover it soon. HOW?

Quote Originally Posted by Memasplashpad View Post
    Hi! Could someone explain the "weekend" scavenger hunt .. First time I have received this message, I'm level 27 ... the message popped up when I first opened this morning, there is no other area I can tap to see again, like homework box. HELP! This claimed a new fish was hiding and I need to discover it soon. HOW?
    I'm thinking the challenge has not started officially yet. In the past something appeared on the right hand side that gave the details & time limit for the challenge. I got it sometime late on Friday afternoon last time.

Thanks, however, my bad ... Should have taken screen shot, there was a time of 13 hours on it, and I haven't seen it since. So apparently no one else has gotten this message today? AND ... can anyone tell me when the yellow octopus might show, or other characters, my last was Jacques, awhile ago.

Got all the info tonight, and at the rate of pearls requested per treasure chest (7) I'll never get 12 chests collected in 46 hours to receive Golden Pajama Fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Memasplashpad View Post
    Got all the info tonight, and at the rate of pearls requested per treasure chest (7) I'll never get 12 chests collected in 46 hours to receive Golden Pajama Fish.
    Half of the chests I opened for the challenge were free chests, two cost SDs, so only paid pearls for 4. I think you could probably do the whole thing with free chests if you have the time to spend looking.

Well, so far I've been offered 11 chests, 2 were free and one asked for SD ... All others offered were asking 7 pearls to open ... the largest treasure was 166 algae. You have probably guessed I do have 147 pearls ... I'm trying to hang onto them, app is apparently on a mission to get em so I will be dum enough to buy more. LOL I was tapping for a very long time last night... Same today .. hope to achieve the task, and not use all pearls.

So, after the weekend task;
    I am just about to level up to 30.

I have 80k SD, 65k algae, 65k heart points and 100%, 100%, 85%, 100% with an overall vitality of 96%.
    I have a 'not atrocious' supply of pearls, by constantly feeding all the rare fish I have, up to and including the 9k red trumpet, but don't feed any that are more expensive. I have only ever bought 1 batch of 85 pearls, which I impatiently used for a few cats paw corals.

In people's experience, is this about 'right?' Im particularly curious about the the heart points figure.
    I get that the game seems completely random, but it's nice to know you are in the ball park (or not!!!).

Happy tapping folks.
    Hope you get your weekend task squared away and the cardinal swims in your reef!

Quote Originally Posted by iccieq View Post
    Hi everybody, I've got a question. I miss a rare fish: is the #8 of the list, the one between the Orange Dusky Batfish and the Short Brown Seamoth. Who is this guy? Did he come with some special quest or smthing like that? Thanks & nice tapping
    That's the Yellow Trumpetfish. He was from a saturday challenge. I think those cycle around and you should get it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    That's the Yellow Trumpetfish. He was from a saturday challenge. I think those cycle around and you should get it eventually.
    Thanks a lot! :-)

I haven't been able to play all weekend, until about 30 minutes ago. I saw the challenge to open 12 chests when there was only 32 min left. The cost for every chest was 7 pearls. I opened the first two....got 163 algae each. No more! I hate to miss out on a new rare, but I'm not giving up all those pearls and I don't have the time now to hope some free chests arrive Bummer!!

And the chests are STILL ALL 7 pearls! This is very annoying!! NO Disney, you can't have my pearls back! My normal practice is to open ONLY the free chests. Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

I am curious, have any of you still being assigned tasks had one yet that instructs you to complete a coop task?

+ Register to Reply