+ Register to Reply
Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 829

Thread: Nemo's Reef - Level 25 and up - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

  1. #631
    Ok angeldoodle i will add you. We have a quest ending in about two hours i will find you. Same with you laney i have tried to add you but you must not be high enough yet.

  2. #632
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Hi, JPsPlace will try to complete. I want the experience points a million + points takes awhile. lol I've got a little dog we rescued. She is a pomapoo that probably came from a puppy mill breeder. She looks like a Maltese to many people. Don't cafe sbat she is, love her to pieces.
    Awesome guys all 4 of us accepted and 3 of us finished. Come on tashma you can do it

  3. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Hi, JPsPlace will try to complete. I want the experience points a million + points takes awhile. lol I've got a little dog we rescued. She is a pomapoo that probably came from a puppy mill breeder. She looks like a Maltese to many people. Don't cafe sbat she is, love her to pieces.

    Ok jp are you willing to become a member of the dream team? All 4 of us got the reward! I tried to invite you again but it said you were busy. Ive been inviting the same 2 people and we could be the awesome foursome.

  4. #634
    Senior Member AngelDoodleFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Itsy-bitsy mountain ranching town in Colorado
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodiminmin View Post
    you can still harvest these high producers you have planted for yourself everyday - but only one friend a day can harvest from them too - that's how it works. You don't have to not touch them for visitors.
    I realize I can harvest them. I just meant that I'd leave them untouched until AFTER they were harvested by a visitor. You DO have to leave them untouched for visitors or they can't be harvested.

    Can't tell you how many times someone has said, "Hey! Visit my reef! I've got a ton of this-or-that-plant which has a quad-zillion harvest points!", only to go there and find they've already harvested them all and there's only a bunch of low-reward plants left to harvest.

    So, in case the person who harvested from my reef is interested, I'll do the same thing every day - leave those plants unharvested until they've been harvested by a visitor, then I'll harvest. I don't know who you are, since a glitch just tells me that I've rewarded myself, rather than telling me the visitor's name.

  5. #635
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16
    Wow! A successful quest. Maybe we've got a 'team'

  6. #636
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelDoodleFish View Post
    I realize I can harvest them. I just meant that I'd leave them untouched until AFTER they were harvested by a visitor. You DO have to leave them untouched for visitors or they can't be harvested.

    Can't tell you how many times someone has said, "Hey! Visit my reef! I've got a ton of this-or-that-plant which has a quad-zillion harvest points!", only to go there and find they've already harvested them all and there's only a bunch of low-reward plants left to harvest.

    So, in case the person who harvested from my reef is interested, I'll do the same thing every day - leave those plants unharvested until they've been harvested by a visitor, then I'll harvest. I don't know who you are, since a glitch just tells me that I've rewarded myself, rather than telling me the visitor's name.
    Maybe I've had this wrong then - I honestly thought that when you visited someone else's reef and the plants you wanted to harvest were already gone, it was because multiple other visitors had already got there before you? Not that it had been harvested by the owner of the reef themselves..

    I've fully harvested my own reef every morning, and still had multiple and regular visitors throughout the day (before the update I could see who was visiting and they were coming back everyday) and I doubted they would have been visiting for the low values that had since regenerated from my morning harvest.

    Would anyone like to check this now? I've just harvested all my high earners. Are they still available to harvest for a visitor as well? Thanks for your help in investigating

  7. #637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S. GMT -5
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodiminmin View Post
    Maybe I've had this wrong then - I honestly thought that when you visited someone else's reef and the plants you wanted to harvest were already gone, it was because multiple other visitors had already got there before you? Not that it had been harvested by the owner of the reef themselves..

    I've fully harvested my own reef every morning, and still had multiple and regular visitors throughout the day (before the update I could see who was visiting and they were coming back everyday) and I doubted they would have been visiting for the low values that had since regenerated from my morning harvest.

    Would anyone like to check this now? I've just harvested all my high earners. Are they still available to harvest for a visitor as well? Thanks for your help in investigating
    I think you are correct. I just visited your reef & harvested some barrel sponges. There were some cat's paws on a platform that appeared to have been harvested, but everything else was available for harvesting.

  8. #638
    Thanks Ricoroo! I promise a visit to your reef for rewards tomorrow I did have another visitor after I posted that request so that'll be where the cats paws have gone even though I'd just harvested them all for myself.

    Angeldoodlefish - you don't have to wait for visitors and you are free to harvest your own reef anytime you please
    Last edited by Jodiminmin; 07-26-2013 at 01:14 PM.

  9. #639
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hot Springs,Ar. -6GMT
    Posts
    11,303
    This is all so funny. I can't tell you how long I went waiting for a certain struggling person to make their harvest from my reef before I would collect. Finally found out you did not have to wait. I would have been so much richer!

  10. #640
    It makes more sense this way thinking about it. Why grow high earners to wait for someone else to come and collect only half the rewards for you? One and a half times the rewards is so much better!

  11. #641
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hot Springs,Ar. -6GMT
    Posts
    11,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodiminmin View Post
    It makes more sense this way thinking about it. Why grow high earners to wait for someone else to come and collect only half the rewards for you? One and a half times the rewards is so much better!
    I know, I think I was on level 38 before I figured out I did not have to wait on her to collect. Imagine my frustration!

  12. #642
    Senior Member AngelDoodleFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Itsy-bitsy mountain ranching town in Colorado
    Posts
    1,900
    Hold on, I'm confused! If you can harvest your own high-reward plant and it still be available for visitors to harvest, then why, when I go visit other reefs, are there so many plants that can't be harvested? I've seen reefs with tons of, for instance, Cat's Paw Coral and they've all been harvested. Wouldn't that mean that there had to be tons of people visiting that reef and harvesting the coral?

  13. #643
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S. GMT -5
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelDoodleFish View Post
    Hold on, I'm confused! If you can harvest your own high-reward plant and it still be available for visitors to harvest, then why, when I go visit other reefs, are there so many plants that can't be harvested? I've seen reefs with tons of, for instance, Cat's Paw Coral and they've all been harvested. Wouldn't that mean that there had to be tons of people visiting that reef and harvesting the coral?
    Players who have lots of high-reward plants will often advertise that fact on this forum to encourage visitors, so yes, there probably are tons of people visiting those reefs. Also consider that the high-reward plants & coral tend to have a very long time period before they are ready for harvesting again.

  14. #644
    Senior Member AngelDoodleFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Itsy-bitsy mountain ranching town in Colorado
    Posts
    1,900
    Okay, so if I'm understanding this correctly, you can have high-yield plants and harvest away to you heart's content without worry because they will still be available for visitors to harvest.

    But, once a visitor harvests a plant, that particular plant is not longer available for any other visitor to harvest until the next day.

    Have I got it right now?

  15. #645
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S. GMT -5
    Posts
    108
    Yes, although I think the Cat's Paw may be ready again in 10 hours & the Pink Sponge Bed in 12 hours, since those are their normal rates of production. I've never tried to check on that.

+ Register to Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Useful Tips for Nemo's Reef
    By alik in forum Nemo's Reef
    Replies: 1076
    Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:01 PM
  2. Nemo's Reef Wiki Guide
    By Games Dreams in forum Nemo's Reef
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:20 PM
  3. Nemo's Reef Review
    By Games Dreams in forum Nemo's Reef
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:47 AM
  4. Nemo's Reef Cheats & Tricks
    By Cheats Tricks in forum Nemo's Reef
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-24-2013, 06:00 PM
  5. Games Like Nemo's Reef
    By Games Dreams in forum Nemo's Reef
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 03:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •