+ Register to Reply
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemo's Reef - Level 25 and up - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

Level 36: 1 new guest

Level 31:

Got a guest!!! Red seahorse
    Ornamental: Ruby sea flower (now I can finish the quest from last level)
    Living plant: Pink sponge bed (200 sd every 12hrs)
    Rare plant: Yellow feather star (8500 hearts)

Next level: 599 XP!!!!

Tasks/quests:
    Plant & grow enigmatic seed
    Grow tenacle coral
    Last edited by Chayan11; 01-30-2013 at 05:59 PM.

Level 34:

New ornamental: Red Eucheuma Denticulatum 8500SD and 3000 Algae with 2300 vitality pts.

Task for one psychedelic and one fire coral. I'll update as things arrive. 887K to level up! Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgieq View Post
    Level 34:

New ornamental: Red Eucheuma Denticulatum 8500SD and 3000 Algae with 2300 vitality pts.

Task for one psychedelic and one fire coral. I'll update as things arrive. 887K to level up! Sheesh!
    Oh my. That's just insane

Quote Originally Posted by alik View Post
    The free pearl thing - that must be for iPad only? I don't get that on Android that I can see.
    Shouldn't be. Plus sign under your pearl total, click pearls, click red "get them" under free pearls, "check out more ways to enjoy the apps you love at tapjoy.com" or something like that for 1 pearl every hour. Also progressive video appears every hour just below it. Not sure if it goes away if you are a member of tapjoy or not.

Progressive video is quote, compare & save with progressive.
    Last edited by BeakerMuppet; 01-31-2013 at 11:22 AM.

I'm on level 36 now. I planted the green sea flower, green java moss and green seaweed cluster together. The hint they give you just says that the green octi likes round plants like them. Try that and see if it works. Any tips for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Danka View Post
    Level 36: 1 new guest
    Do know when the next expansion is after level 36?

If you go to tapjoy.com you can get an app that lets you select nemos reef from a list. You get twice as many options for free pearls and there seems to be one or two new options a day. Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeflandiamas View Post
    If you go to tapjoy.com you can get an app that lets you select nemos reef from a list. You get twice as many options for free pearls and there seems to be one or two new options a day. Very cool.
    Just about to reach level25 and have been reading your posts for a while. Visit tap joy regularly to get a free pearl. Decided to join forum as just got the beautiful orange mandarin fish and the orange kelp. Sparkles don't seem to work second time for me. Have visited some of your reefs tiffers, alik, Patrick. Have introduced two others to this madly addictive game and love it. Cannot give you anything new but just thought I would poke my head out the coral and say hello

Level 31

Mystery seeds now cost 2000 sd

Although 5/12 sparkle that's higher than before. It's also at the start of the level.

My theory ( which seems to be supported by the lower level game kid is playing), is that the seed cost relates to the likelihood of growing a rare. After going back and counting he grew 34 to get 1 or 2 rare plants when they were 150. So being generous as I think it was only one.. That's a 17 to 1 plant to rare. Now if this ratio keeps up its a 41% hit rate.

The extraordinary mystery (on the last level 30 ) i was planting -before the cash dried up- I was getting a 2 rare for every 1 regular rate. They were low value ones however after the challenge was over on 29 so switched back to mystery still that's a 66% hit.
    Last edited by BeakerMuppet; 01-31-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn0987 View Post
    Just about to reach level25 and have been reading your posts for a while. Visit tap joy regularly to get a free pearl. Decided to join forum as just got the beautiful orange mandarin fish and the orange kelp. Sparkles don't seem to work second time for me. Have visited some of your reefs tiffers, alik, Patrick. Have introduced two others to this madly addictive game and love it. Cannot give you anything new but just thought I would poke my head out the coral and say hello
    Welcome to the group.

Pink jellyfish

Quote Originally Posted by Georgieq View Post
    I am on 32. Got the Pink Jellyfish on Level 31...looks like mayumi got a different guest. For future reference, I believe the pink jellyfish needs (because this is what I grew and stuck together) 2 pink sponges, 2 pink sea blossoms and two pink marine shrubs.
    Thanks for the tip!!! It worked!

I think it may not need that many of each as I did not have to grow two new pink marine shrubs, or two new pink sea blossoms. I did however grow (all new) 2 pink sponges (going to keep those anyway), 1 new pink sea blossom, and one new pink marine shrub. I have at least one of each of the ornamentals already don't know if that factored or not.

It stayed after the pink marine shrub was grown, grew them in this order: pink sponge, pink sea blossom, pink sponge, pink marine shrub. Someone later might be able to pair this down by growing them in a different order.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Morris View Post
    Welcome! I am glad to see you here. I think that you are my random friend (have you two numbers at the and of you reef name?).
    I can't answer at you question, because i am at 29 level and all my information about level 36 is from you reef. I look at you reef every day. It's very interesting what's new there.
    How often you collect SD and Al? (when i looking at you reef i always see that it full of Sd and Al)
    Do you grow your rare plants only from pearls?
    Last edited by Danka; 01-31-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Morris View Post
    Like Danka I have visited your reef after finding it from a random friend visit. Based on visiting yours and a few others that are near the same level ( if your reef name really is similar to what Danka mentioned), speculation is that there is 40 levels or near there. That's just speculation. I think the highest level poster so far is Georgieq at 34.

One might think there would be one at 37 38 but that is just speculation.

Created a new thread when is the next expansion. Based what I found with that only pattern I see off the bat is 13, 23, 33, others are 4, and 20. http://gamesdreams.com/showthread.ph...next-expansion

+ Register to Reply
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast