+ Register to Reply
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemo's Reef - Levels 21 - 25 - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

On level 24 and fed up, wasted lots of SD on enigmatic seeds but the task won't show as complete. Even with 100% of everything else only 65% rare fish

Just finished w/ level 20, and 5th guest arrived (white sea horse), settled happily with new silver buble coral & new rocks. Thanks for the posting so I don't have to buy the hints.

I'm on level 21. What's is the best way to spend pearls? I have been using mine to buy extraordinary seeds to guarantee rare plants, but have ended up with a few duplicates and my vitality for rares is only 44 percent. Also what is the point of vitality, if its higher does it guarantee guests or rare fish. Thanks all

I couldn't get the White Sea dragon to stay. Had it for about 10 levels, and for some reason it left. I realized I had a boulder and not a rock there to give it privacy. That may have been the problem. But have not a clue. Any ideas?

I missed it. How do you get the yellow octopus to stay?

So have you guaranteed these free deals with your credit card? I am worried that every vendor in cyber has my card number so I can get pearls then cancel. Which deals have you used for pearls?

How do you get the brown sea dragon to stay?? If it comes then goes, is it necessary to buy fresh items to get it to stay?

How exactly do you get two free pearls per hour??

Is there an expansion after level 23? Some people talk of having 2 reefs.

How did you get the blue jellyfish??

Quote Originally Posted by AuntVal1616 View Post
    So have you guaranteed these free deals with your credit card? I am worried that every vendor in cyber has my card number so I can get pearls then cancel. Which deals have you used for pearls?
    I feel the same.. That's why I go for the 1 free pearl deals. Usually watch this video or something.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntVal1616 View Post
    How exactly do you get two free pearls per hour??
    There was something that used to show up called check out tapjoy or something like that its gone now.

I am about half done with 24.. Not so execited about the rare plant quest. tapping away to 25.

I think the White Sea dragon needs 3 White Sea flowers - not rocks. Mine has always stayed. I think rocks is for White Sea horse not dragon.

Aaahh..now on level 23 and still haven't grown the rare plant from previous level. I must have planted over 30 mystery seeds and have only grown 3 rares, all of which I already had. Getting so annoyed now, where am I going wrong???

+ Register to Reply
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast