+ Register to Reply

Thread: City Island Cheats & Tricks - City Island (View Game Forum)

City Island Cheats & Tricks

If you have tried or know any best working City Island cheats, new version hack, cheat codes, unlimited money, cheat sheet, cash hack tool, City Island hacked, cracked, latest bot program, mods, cheat engine download no survey, without virus and spyware free, you can share those City Island hacks with us here, in the main forum of this game, or in the cheats and hack sub-forum.

Here is the link to City Island cheats videos on YouTube for more additional City Island hack, tricks, and cheats (if there isn't any relevant result, try changing the cheats to "hack", "cheat", or just search for the plain "City Island" game title).

Note: All posts with illegal City Island hack tools or survey sites will be deleted. Kindly report the bugs here for game developers to debug for best gameplay experience. You're welcomed to share useful City Island tricks or legit cheats you've discovered in the game.
    Last edited by Online Ray; 03-26-2013 at 10:18 AM.

The only cheat I've come up with is a little tedious, but it works very well. It doesn't really start moving until later on in the game when you can buy more businesses. Keep all businesses at level 1 and keep the right amount of housing to keep unemployment down. Once you have about 4 or 5 good businesses (candy shop, gas station to start with), collect the profit from them. Then, exit the game, go to your phone settings and manually set the time for a half hour later. Collect all the profits there. Continue to do this for as long as you want, just remember the time when you started this (I've been doing 8 hours or so). Then, set your clock back to the time you started (or actual time if you'd like). When you look at the profit, you'll see that there is none until 8 hours (or however long you've played the game). Then upgrade every business and house that you have to level 2. The game will see this as a whole new business and you will only have to wait for the update to complete (or pay for the speed up) to start collecting profits. Then, again collect profits using the manual time set method for your set time again. Once you've reached that time, set your clock back again to the orginial start time and upgrade businesses and housing again to level 3. Continue this method until you've reached level 5 with everything. By that time, more business and housing options will have sprung up and you will have all the money to pay for it.

One note, if you are sending texts throughout this process, realize that some of them may not be visible as you will probably be playing in the past at some point. I turned my phone off and almost emailed support before I figured it out.

****In addition, I just found out that if you do not speed up the commercial upgrades, you cannot collect profits right away. So, either pay for the speed up, or look to see what time the updates will be finished and set your clock to 5 minutes before that. Once you open the game, click on the property to speed up, and the cost should be substantially less, if not, nothing.****
    Last edited by Swarley; 03-27-2013 at 03:34 PM.

+ Register to Reply