+ Register to Reply

Thread: Rare Plants - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

Rare Plants

I have been able to grow rare plants from seeds by placing it in the spot of a seed that I just grew a rare plant from. I have been able to grow two rare plants from one spot, when I tried the third time it didn't work. I have successfully used this method twice so far.

Anyone else have tricks that might increase the likelihood of getting a rare plant to grow?

I haven't had much luck getting NEW rare plants though, lots of repeats.. any tricks to increase diversity of rare Plants?

i have had that work and not work. What I tend to do is plant the mystery seed in the purple area. I actually plant and algae while it is actively purple. I am going nucking futs trying to get 8 rares this weekend.

I see that now i have places when i can grow rare plants more offen then at another places. Do you heve the same?

Darn don't recall who but earlier in the useful tips maybe thread there was some discussion on certain spots that grew rares all the time and marking them with purple moss or something.

Big no I have never had a high percent spot now or before..... Wish I did.

Yes I recall a post where someone asserted that they would get a guaranteed rare by always planting a seed in the same spot (marked by sediment hedges I think). I tried about 5 times planting seeds in the exact spot I had grown a rare and had absolutely no luck so for me this was a failure. I've yet to find any pattern in growing a rare. I've even tried the plant a rare seed of each of the 3 types and my enigmatic seeds still are mostly rubbish.

I am on level 18. I can see I have jumped some rare fish. I can see there are rare plants I do not have ( they appear in my list of rare plants). My vitality is at 100% for everything. If I keep planting mystery seeds will I get a rare I haven't gotten yet? Or with my vitality at 100 will I not get any until it drops again? Thanks. Barracuda1825

Quote Originally Posted by BeakerMuppet View Post
    Darn don't recall who but earlier in the useful tips maybe thread there was some discussion on certain spots that grew rares all the time and marking them with purple moss or something.
    I try put my seeds under small fishes(i look with zoom). And i have some places where i can grow rare plants more often.

I have noticed on my game that I am getting rare plants from some seeds that don't sparkle. I am also noticing that some seeds sparkle only when first planted and these do lead to a rare plant.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnPhoenix View Post
    I am getting rare plants from some seeds that don't sparkle.
    Me too....

+ Register to Reply