+ Register to Reply

Thread: Escape Challenge Walkthrough Cheats All Levels - Escape Challenge (View Game Forum)

Escape Challenge Walkthrough Cheats All Levels

Escape challenge by putsisgames is another room escape game by this developer who has developed tons of room escape games. You'll have to think outside the box in order to escape out of the several rooms and levels available in the game which are getting harder and harder. Stucked on Escape Challenge Android game and looking for solution help on how to pass, how to solve, and how to beat Escape Challenge? Solution, walkthrough, cheat, clues, tips, and hints for Android Escape Challenge answer walkthrough is displayed here. This guide on Escape Challenge cheats will help you on how to play, win, beat, and complete the level. Escape Challenge walkthrough solution is explained below:

Follow the guide on Escape Challenge cheat help shown in this forum thread in playing Escape Challenge Android game for beating, passing, and solving this puzzle level. You can navigate to Escape Challenge Forum for all Escape Challenge Android game sharing and discussion.
    Last edited by Online Ray; 07-29-2013 at 08:33 AM.

I'm trying to figure out how they got the #'s 168 that gives you the flash drive looking key? I would like to do them on my own but I kneed to know where they are coming from.

+ Register to Reply