+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pearl's Peril Add Me, Add Friends, Find Neighbors Forum - Pearl's Peril (View Game Forum)

Pearl's Peril Add Me, Add Friends, Find Neighbors Forum

Looking for Pearl's Peril add me Facebook group forum to find and add new friends and neighbors? This is the Pearl's Peril friend finder list or add me page list for you to ask and exchange friend request, find new friends, add neighbors, request allies, get buddies and invite active players on Pearl's Peril Facebook game.

Please provide your Facebook profile link in this add me list with some details (such as your activity in game, levels, what gifts you're looking for, how often do you play Pearl's Peril, etc) instead of just plain link with few words of add me link.

Add Me Tips: You can show your Facebook profile link (with Facebook icon) below your name and avatar on the left by clicking the top right Setting > Edit Profile > and insert your Facebook Profile link. This allows gamers who are playing this game or similar games like Pearl's Peril to find and add you fast and easy in this Pearl's Peril forum.

I am level 69 and looking for friends for this game. So far I have 3 and have only now found this site. I play every day, several times a day. Thanks. http://www.facebook.com/lyn.wykes

Looking for more friends/neighbors. I please several times daily and send gifts. Please add me https://www.facebook.com/lita.wise

I'm a daily player and I'm looking for more neighbors/friends. I play several times daily and send gifts. Please add me.

Hi Lyn, My name is Kim, I'm in Australia, I have just started playing this game and I like it...Would love to add you as a friend and I play every day too...

Hello all

Add me please xxx I only play once a day as I work full time. So I understand if you do not want to add me.

http://www.facebook.com/mary.kolozsi

Thanks for reading my post

Mary

Hi I've just joined, would love some neighbours

Please add me

https://www.facebook.com/denise.roche.735

loving this game feel free to add me to play

Lookinng for friends to add me to their friends list to play pearls peril

Quote Originally Posted by Games Dreams View Post
    Looking for Pearl's Peril add me Facebook group forum to find and add new friends and neighbors? This is the Pearl's Peril friend finder list or add me page list for you to ask and exchange friend request, find new friends, add neighbors, request allies, get buddies and invite active players on Pearl's Peril Facebook game.

Please provide your Facebook profile link in this add me list with some details (such as your activity in game, levels, what gifts you're looking for, how often do you play Pearl's Peril, etc) instead of just plain link with few words of add me link.

Add Me Tips: You can show your Facebook profile link (with Facebook icon) below your name and avatar on the left by clicking the top right Setting > Edit Profile > and insert your Facebook Profile link. This allows gamers who are playing this game or similar games like Pearl's Peril to find and add you fast and easy in this Pearl's Peril forum.
    Am Looking for friends that play Pearls peril

please add as friend for pearls peril

add as friend on pearls peril

please add me...playing on a daily basis

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast