+ Register to Reply

Thread: What are your three favorite ipad video games? - iPhone / iPad Games Chat (View Game Forum)

What are your three favorite ipad video games?

Three is a good variety, this thread will help all of us video gamers to maybe help each other out in talking and finding out about video games. I'll give you my top three at the time along with a description. Remember it's everyone's own opinion on what games they like.

1. Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus (Best online multiplayer game I have found for iPad, funner online than Real Racing 2 HD, where you need to unlock the McClaren car to even have any fun online, Modern Combat 2 is fun online right out of the gate. Always people online to play. Has gyroscope controls for easy targeting.)

2. Angry Birds HD ( Tons of fun, if you haven't played it yet then you are living under a rock. Lol. Slingshot birds into pigs that are covered up in wood and concrete. Has a fun leaderboard system to check your stats with your friends. Fun to pass the iPad around and see which of your friends can get the highest score.

3. Turbo Granny ( This ones more funny than anything. Grandma is on a mission to get to the end of each level riding her scooter. You drive, gas, brake, and tilt your way through each level. Lots of levels and an increasing difficulty make this one fun. Might be too frustrating for some.

So forum, what are your three favorite video games right now?

Hi! My favourite iPad game is this platformer: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elec...963759829?mt=8 . I came across it while going through the charts and I am now totally addicted to it. These days, I am only waiting for it to be released on play.google.com! My second best has to be popcap.comís Plants vs. Zombies 2. The latter has been on my phone since its launch and with the regular updates, I keep falling in love with it! Check out the latest improvements here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKgB8Q4EzXc. Do note that I also have Candy Crush Saga installed, but I only play it when I am terribly bored. Hope this helps and happy gaming!

+ Register to Reply