+ Register to Reply

Thread: My Return to PSP Modding and My Proper Entrance to the PSP Scene - PSP Chat (View Game Forum)

My Return to PSP Modding and My Proper Entrance to the PSP Scene

Hi im looking at geting back into messing around with my PSP.

Back in 2011 i got my PSP 1002 which i ended up installing PRO B-9 to play backups and then PRO B-10 as i was looking to get plugins working, at the time i couldnt find much info about cfw on 6.60 and only on the older versions but i mostly knew what i was doing.
    Last year i retuned to my psp and for reasons i can not rember atm i updated to 6.61 then installed the first PRO cfw i could find without much research or looking on fourms.
    A month after that i desied to flash it.

Now in 2017 i have desided to unflash it and look the diffenet CFW's and actually join the PSP community for the first time.
    So Hi im FireStriker a Aussie 17 year old who is intresed in computers and gaming.

Now i have out of the way i dont know if its worth it to downgrade to 6.60 or not.
    I know i want to setup a dual CFW with PRO and ME/LME. Im think of useing ME as the base CFW and flashing it but i would like to have suport for PSN.

Im also looking to expand my storage from my 4GB SanDisk to an adapter, if anyone can recomand a good reliable adapter that would be nice thanks it so hard to find the memory cards now days.

Thanks
    Relax: instrumental ringtones, country music ringtones, sms tones
    Last edited by alanwaston; 01-17-2017 at 08:16 AM.

+ Register to Reply