+ Register to Reply

Thread: templerun2 level 9 objectives - Temple Run 2 (View Game Forum)

templerun2 level 9 objectives

can anyone help with what i have to do in the level 9 and what are the objectives and how do i complete them
    (Kindly Register or Log In to Remove Ads and Start Posting in Games Dreams Forum)

I believe when you've reached level 9, you will unlock the last gem obtaining skill ability. I'm just at level 8 and I guess level 9 is probably a level limit if there aren't any new objectives.

There are 3objectives that I can see but I don't understand them they all say the same thing miser run reducing misc would you be a le to help please.thank you

I'm sorry to say that I can't help you on this. Hopefully there are others who have reached level 9 have the solution for your question.

Thanks for your input a d good luck with your game

hi all i am in the same boat has 3 objectives saying miser run desc but not showing anything and to the gems i have also activated and nothing

Miser is a glitch after collecting 1 mil coins and running 10 mil you are done. At least now they have weekly challenges, I don't play much now that there's nothing for me to do, I've upgraded everything

I was expecting a little more from level 9, but its like opening a grand door with a brick wall behind it...nothing....not a saussage...bit of a let down.

+ Register to Reply